Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,776 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

katrinan_vzw's Posts

WILLBCHAP, we are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our new My Numbers feature. At this time, the ability to customize your voicemail is not available. We apologize for this inconven... See more...
WILLBCHAP, we are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our new My Numbers feature. At this time, the ability to customize your voicemail is not available. We apologize for this inconvenience. KatrinaN_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Jefcom93, it's important that you have service on your S9. We are here to help. Did you transfer your old sim card into the S9 or did you transfer your number to a new sim card? Have you turned o... See more...
Jefcom93, it's important that you have service on your S9. We are here to help. Did you transfer your old sim card into the S9 or did you transfer your number to a new sim card? Have you turned off the old device? Please tell me more details about the transfer. Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
TCobra427, No worries about the delay. We are still here to support you and help get your messaging issue resolved. Several months is a long time to get this issue.I do have a few additional ques... See more...
TCobra427, No worries about the delay. We are still here to support you and help get your messaging issue resolved. Several months is a long time to get this issue.I do have a few additional questions to ask to you. Are you able to browse the internet or using any other applications successfully? I would like to troubleshoot the Messages+ application at this time. First, let's reset the application, here: DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA - Reset App | Verizon Wireless Once reset, please try to text the individual who were you having issues receiving messages and let me know if it worked. Katrinan_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Oh my, it's seems you are definitely in a dilemma. Let's get your screen back to default brightness. Were you able to get the screen changed? If not, we will need to do a Factory Data Reset here:... See more...
Oh my, it's seems you are definitely in a dilemma. Let's get your screen back to default brightness. Were you able to get the screen changed? If not, we will need to do a Factory Data Reset here: Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless Katrina_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Woodykc40 and CRAN4242, it's important that you both get your refund for your Note 7. I want to look into this for you and help get things resolved. Please check your inboxes for a message from m... See more...
Woodykc40 and CRAN4242, it's important that you both get your refund for your Note 7. I want to look into this for you and help get things resolved. Please check your inboxes for a message from me.
MRIDE214, it's important that you are able to see all contacts and photos. I would like to review things for you. Please check your inbox for a message from me. katrinan_VZW Follow us on TWI... See more...
MRIDE214, it's important that you are able to see all contacts and photos. I would like to review things for you. Please check your inbox for a message from me. katrinan_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having a slow running device that takes times to load and won't play sound makes using it hard. It's important to get this correct. When did the symptoms first start? Are you able to get on the i... See more...
Having a slow running device that takes times to load and won't play sound makes using it hard. It's important to get this correct. When did the symptoms first start? Are you able to get on the internet? katrina_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SHOBAR95, I appreciate you choosing Verizon as your new carrier in December. I want to ensure you are getting the correct promotion applied to your account. I am sending you a private message, so... See more...
SHOBAR95, I appreciate you choosing Verizon as your new carrier in December. I want to ensure you are getting the correct promotion applied to your account. I am sending you a private message, so we can get this fixed.  katrina_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JandARoyal, that's definitely upsetting when trying to speak to other caller. It's important that we fix this issue. When did this begin? Do the devices have any liquid or physical damage?
@OMGitsAroach, thank you for checking both. With you being a Network Engineer and "on call", I understand needing your device speeds back to what you are used to. I would like to take a deeper lo... See more...
@OMGitsAroach, thank you for checking both. With you being a Network Engineer and "on call", I understand needing your device speeds back to what you are used to. I would like to take a deeper look into this for you. Please check your inbox for a message. Katrina Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Kirkfalk, let's get your pattern option turned off or edited, so you can quickly access your phone. Please go to Settings > Lock Screen < Security. From the Lock screen section, tap Screen lock t... See more...
Kirkfalk, let's get your pattern option turned off or edited, so you can quickly access your phone. Please go to Settings > Lock Screen < Security. From the Lock screen section, tap Screen lock type, then change it to pin only or click pattern and change your pattern. After, please retest the pin or pattern to ensure you can access the phone.
We apologize that the answer wasn't on our support page. Let's get you the answer. When you see the "www" box, please click the "ok" button and it should let you type in the box. Please let me kn... See more...
We apologize that the answer wasn't on our support page. Let's get you the answer. When you see the "www" box, please click the "ok" button and it should let you type in the box. Please let me know if you are able to type the web address.
S1199, hmm, that's weird that your Message+ application won't work when not connected to internet. Let's look into this for you. Please tell me what specifically happens when you attempt to us Me... See more...
S1199, hmm, that's weird that your Message+ application won't work when not connected to internet. Let's look into this for you. Please tell me what specifically happens when you attempt to us Message+ with your data turned off (error message, warning, etc.)?
Your cloud backups are very important to access, especially in an emergency situation. Let's look into this. When did this first start? What type of device are you using (make/model)? Katrina... See more...
Your cloud backups are very important to access, especially in an emergency situation. Let's look into this. When did this first start? What type of device are you using (make/model)? Katrinan_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
diagoro, that is frustrating to have you phone constantly reboot, especially when you record workouts. Let's look into correcting this. What steps have you taking so far in the troubleshooting pr... See more...
diagoro, that is frustrating to have you phone constantly reboot, especially when you record workouts. Let's look into correcting this. What steps have you taking so far in the troubleshooting process? gjmchea, thank for supplying those responses. It's important that we get this fix, so you can have a reliable phone. Let's run a device health check on your device. Please click here for steps: View Device Health Check - My Verizon app - Android | Verizon Wireless  Please reply with the results.
It's super convenient to be able to call from any device that has iCloud access. At this time, we don't have any new information regarding this feature. We apologize. Jbeam42, it's important t... See more...
It's super convenient to be able to call from any device that has iCloud access. At this time, we don't have any new information regarding this feature. We apologize. Jbeam42, it's important that you are able to back up your phone's information. With iCloud being an Apple based service we are unable to see into their system. However, it's important that we get this fixed for you. What type of issues are you having with your iCloud?
First, I would like to thank you everyone for helping to protectour country. It's important that we get this discount added on everyone who qualifies account. I apologize that the discount link i... See more...
First, I would like to thank you everyone for helping to protectour country. It's important that we get this discount added on everyone who qualifies account. I apologize that the discount link isn't allowing for the Veteran discount to be added. This is not the experience we want you to have as we appreciate your loyalty with us and your current/previous service. If you are having issues with what address to add, please enter the branch of service and your last known military address (including APO/FPO, AP/AE etc.). If you are active military, you can provide one of the following:   Your work or government-issued email address Recent paystub issued within the last 60 days Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) Veterans Advantage Card (VAC) DD Form 214 (or any other government issued, legacy discharge document) Military Retiree Account Statement If you are a veteran, you can provide one of the following: Veterans Identification Card (VIC) Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC) Veterans Advantage Card (VAC) DD Form 214 (or any other government issued, legacy discharge document) Military Retiree Account Statement With the trouble you are having with the link, I will be sending a private message to each of you, please check your inbox.  katrinan_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want your device back functioning normally. What make/model device? Please tell me more specifics about what you are seeing on your screen.
Thanks for the details and the link to your previous thread. Having the best battery life is very important. You mentioned that the issue doesn't happen consistently. What actions were you prefor... See more...
Thanks for the details and the link to your previous thread. Having the best battery life is very important. You mentioned that the issue doesn't happen consistently. What actions were you preforming on your device prior to the start of the battery draining, on the day where Google Play Services uses the battery? I would like to submit your device issue to our device team for investigation. Please check your inbox for a message from me. katrinan_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
   HELTIT65 That is an awesome gift. At this time the Samsung Gear S3 isn't in our lineup of smartwatches. However, we do recommend signing up for updates on new product launches here: ht... See more...
   HELTIT65 That is an awesome gift. At this time the Samsung Gear S3 isn't in our lineup of smartwatches. However, we do recommend signing up for updates on new product launches here: http://vz.to/1VzW5J4 katrina_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!