simplyrussian, you have come to the right place for help with your BlackBerry Key2 LE's SMS issues. Let's do all we can to help your phone receive messages like normal. I'll be sending you a Priv... Ver más...
simplyrussian, you have come to the right place for help with your BlackBerry Key2 LE's SMS issues. Let's do all we can to help your phone receive messages like normal. I'll be sending you a Private Message (PM) shortly. When you have a moment, please respond back through that PM for direct assistance. Thank you! NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
greinfam4, I know that I would be just as concerned with an ongoing issue with my LG G3 as well. We are here to help. I definitely would test out a new battery just in case. If the issue still co... Ver más...
greinfam4, I know that I would be just as concerned with an ongoing issue with my LG G3 as well. We are here to help. I definitely would test out a new battery just in case. If the issue still continues, i recommend reaching back out to our customer service/tech support for additional assistance with your phone replacement. Please keep us posted if all is working after acquiring a new battery, or if you call in for assistance with a new phone replacement. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Urquie, I would be just as flustered with my phone's hands free commands not recognizing the actions that I've requested. We are here to help out. Are you utilizing a specific app for the hands f... Ver más...
Urquie, I would be just as flustered with my phone's hands free commands not recognizing the actions that I've requested. We are here to help out. Are you utilizing a specific app for the hands free services? Are you connected to Bluetooth, Aux, or just using your phone on a mount? Did this just start happening? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
BRic27, I know that I too would be just as concerned with higher than average data usage. We are here to help out. Thank you for letting us know that you have disabled WiFi-Assist. Under Settings... See more...
BRic27, I know that I too would be just as concerned with higher than average data usage. We are here to help out. Thank you for letting us know that you have disabled WiFi-Assist. Under Settings > Cellular > let's take a look at the sections for Cellular Data Usage and Use Cellular Data For: While this is dependent on your last reset for your phone and stats, we can hopefully gather some clues. What apps are currently using the most data on your iPhones, and how much data are they estimated as having used? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Rnparker78, I know that I too would share this same concern as well with making a purchase for a plan, and not receiving what I have paid for. Let's make sure you reach the correct party to get t... Ver más...
Rnparker78, I know that I too would share this same concern as well with making a purchase for a plan, and not receiving what I have paid for. Let's make sure you reach the correct party to get this taken care off. First, since it has been a few days, have you been able to get this taken care of through customer service & prepay? If not, please dial 888-294-6804, but try calling it from a different phone if you have one available. While navigating the automated system, please wait for the prompts each time before entering in a number. The automated system menu prompts you will want to select are: 4, 6, and then 4 again. This will route you to a live person after entering in some additional account information. If you are still unable to get through, I will send you a DM. Please respond back through there and we can help get you connected to our prepay teammates. Thank you! NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
brianfstew77, I know that I too would be wondering about my shipping date as well. We thank you for your patience as well. The initial shipping estimate date is the time frame I would go with. (1... Ver más...
brianfstew77, I know that I too would be wondering about my shipping date as well. We thank you for your patience as well. The initial shipping estimate date is the time frame I would go with. (11/30/2016) If you contact customer service at 1-800-922-0204, they can further review that date as well. By chance, were you able to compare the date through this link: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Sbewald, I know I would be just as concerned with not being able to make calls, or send/receive texts. We are here to help out. We recommend reaching out to our teammates over at the prepay depar... Ver más...
Sbewald, I know I would be just as concerned with not being able to make calls, or send/receive texts. We are here to help out. We recommend reaching out to our teammates over at the prepay department. They can help review your account, and assist with ensuring your phone is able to do all of the above. Please call them from a different phone if possible/ Their number is: 888-294-6804 While navigating the automated system, please be sure to wait for the prompts each time before entering in a numbered selection. The automated system menu prompts you will want to select are: 4, 6, and then 4 again. This will route you to a live person after entering in some account details. Let us know if you have any additional questions. NicandroN_VZW     Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
whtnite, thank you for letting the community know how you resolved the issue. We appreciate this! If you ever have questions, we are all here to help out. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter... Ver más...
whtnite, thank you for letting the community know how you resolved the issue. We appreciate this! If you ever have questions, we are all here to help out. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
kimmy14, managing your content is a key component, especially when managing your phone's storage. We are here to help out. Regarding the Sent/Received area, is this being viewed through your phon... Ver más...
kimmy14, managing your content is a key component, especially when managing your phone's storage. We are here to help out. Regarding the Sent/Received area, is this being viewed through your phone's gallery, or a particular messaging app? The reason it may not be able to be deleted is because those images are tied to text messages. Have you tried deleting a message that contains a particular photo to see if it disappears from the Sent/Received folder? Just in case, what phone make/model are you using? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
I would be just as concerned with missing texts from family and friends, SUEGABESQ. Here to help out. Are you noticing that the missing texts are going to an Apple product that you may still have... Ver más...
I would be just as concerned with missing texts from family and friends, SUEGABESQ. Here to help out. Are you noticing that the missing texts are going to an Apple product that you may still have at home? If you test using Verizon Messages temporarily, does the same occur? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Gaupeg, making sure you are able to retain only the content you wish to save online is very important. Here to help out with your cloud access. Just to make sure, are you wondering about deleting... Ver más...
Gaupeg, making sure you are able to retain only the content you wish to save online is very important. Here to help out with your cloud access. Just to make sure, are you wondering about deleting photos through the Verizon Cloud App, or through the web portal for the cloud, via My Verizon? Just in case, here is a link on how to delete photos from the Android version of Verizon Cloud: Manage Photos / Videos - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless Verizon Cloud via iPhone: Manage Photos / Videos - Verizon Cloud - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless NicandroN_VZW     Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
limster68, trying to remember a password, and attempting to update it while not having access to your old email is definitely tough. Here to help out. Were you able to see if their system offered... Ver más...
limster68, trying to remember a password, and attempting to update it while not having access to your old email is definitely tough. Here to help out. Were you able to see if their system offered security questions as opposed to an email recovery format? If not, you may want to reach out to BlackBerry's customer support, or see if your email provider has other ways to help you recover your old email account. Please keep us posted. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
CALICOTY, I know that I too would be just as flustered an experience like this. I know just how much fun Hayday can be, as well as the importance of staying connected with family and friends. We ... See more...
CALICOTY, I know that I too would be just as flustered an experience like this. I know just how much fun Hayday can be, as well as the importance of staying connected with family and friends. We are here to help out. I looked up our Ellipsis tablet line up, but I saw that a new OS has not been released in quite a few months depending on the model. Was the update and OS update, or was it a particular update to an application found in your tablet? Have you tried uninstalling Facebook, and then reinstalling the app to test and see if you can open the app up again? Does this happen while you are connected to WiFi, or when using 4G LTE services? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
pato628033, having access to customize what content you wish to save online is very important. We are here to help out. Are you looking to erase photos through the phone app, or online through yo... Ver más...
pato628033, having access to customize what content you wish to save online is very important. We are here to help out. Are you looking to erase photos through the phone app, or online through your My Verizon account? NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
steventnorris, I know that I too would want both my Messages + and Avast's services to work hand in hand through my personal computer as well. We are here to help out. Suzy Q provided a great tip... Ver más...
steventnorris, I know that I too would want both my Messages + and Avast's services to work hand in hand through my personal computer as well. We are here to help out. Suzy Q provided a great tip which can potentially help out. In the event that you are still experiencing issues, I recommend checking over Avast's Firewall settings. You may need to go in and manually allow the Messages + Mac program to work and have network access through the Firewall. Check out this link to find out more: Avast FAQ | Avast 2016: Setting up firewall application rules Please keep us posted if our steps helped out. Thank you! NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
ddibon, I would be just as deeply concerned with all that has taken place. We'd like to help review all that has taken, and assist with your Note 7 device if you are still in need of assistance w... Ver más...
ddibon, I would be just as deeply concerned with all that has taken place. We'd like to help review all that has taken, and assist with your Note 7 device if you are still in need of assistance with an exchange. When you have a moment, please follow my handle by hovering your mouse over my avatar. This way you are able to send me a direct message for further assistance. You may also reach out to customer service for further assistance if you prefer at: 1-800-922-0204. Thank you, ddibon. We look forward to assisting. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
I know I would be just as concerned with seeing a charge for a device payment plan that should no longer appear. tc2013, we are here to help out. Are you currently seeing this charge on your most... Ver más...
I know I would be just as concerned with seeing a charge for a device payment plan that should no longer appear. tc2013, we are here to help out. Are you currently seeing this charge on your most recent invoice? If yes, the removal should finally appear properly on your next invoice. Please keep us posted. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
I'd be just as concerned with a service experience like this, Dannomite03. Here to help get your G5 working like you need it to be. Just in case, have you checked under Settings > More > Mobile N... Ver más...
I'd be just as concerned with a service experience like this, Dannomite03. Here to help get your G5 working like you need it to be. Just in case, have you checked under Settings > More > Mobile Networks > System Select > Is set to Global > Data Roaming Access > Set to Allow Access for All Trips? Also under Settings > Advanced Calling > Is HD Voice enabled or disabled? Try testing calls with these different settings. You may also want to pick up a new SIM card. It is possible that your current SIM may be corrupt. Visit your nearest direct store location for a free SIM card. Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless Keep us posted with everything. Thank you! NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter: @VZWSupport
Thank you for reaching out to us, Texasman. Sad to see that you have left the VZW family, but it is definitely awesome to be able to travel! Regarding your iPhone 5, the phone is unlocked for i... Ver más...
Thank you for reaching out to us, Texasman. Sad to see that you have left the VZW family, but it is definitely awesome to be able to travel! Regarding your iPhone 5, the phone is unlocked for international usage. Just need an active local SIM card that is compatible with your iPhone. Your local provider may need to configure some settings under Cellular, but it should pick up signal. Just in case, make sure that Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Voice & Data are active. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport