Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,376 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

plq's Posts

that worked perfectly, thanks! the blackberry was verizon, so it was really easy to connect wen i followed that. the address book thing isn't working, but i can make due for a few days til the ... See more...
that worked perfectly, thanks! the blackberry was verizon, so it was really easy to connect wen i followed that. the address book thing isn't working, but i can make due for a few days til the new phone comes in. thanks again!
I'd like to use a friend's blackberry temporarily. I've switched my SIM card over from my old, now sadly broken droid phone, so I'm not sure how to use the operating system. I want to unlock it s... See more...
I'd like to use a friend's blackberry temporarily. I've switched my SIM card over from my old, now sadly broken droid phone, so I'm not sure how to use the operating system. I want to unlock it so that the phone recognizes that it's using a new number (mine, not my friend's), and ideally even transfer old contacts over. How can I get the phone to recognize that? Thanks for any help you can give.