Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,521 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

durginpark's Posts

On 10/14/2014 my phone starting giving me a message "couldn't sign in" message saying username or password invalid. However, I have used the same username/password via the web and other email cli... See more...
On 10/14/2014 my phone starting giving me a message "couldn't sign in" message saying username or password invalid. However, I have used the same username/password via the web and other email clients, so that is NOT the problem. I've searched and searched but have not found anything. I called Comcast and they said they could reset my password, which obviously isn't the problem, and if that didn't work to call Verizon. I've completely removed the email account and tried to setup again and now it gives me the same message during the incoming setup process. Anybody else experiencing this problem? It's been 2.5 days and no luck resolving despite many attempts. Thanks