Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,373 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dpeco33's Posts

'I need to contact someone in Customer Complaints...Does anyone have an email address for them?'  My question is the title
I agree with above. All the many manufactures out there when they develop all their accessories designs can machine and plan for one design when doing so for apple iphone, but when they have to... See more...
I agree with above. All the many manufactures out there when they develop all their accessories designs can machine and plan for one design when doing so for apple iphone, but when they have to look at the android lines to make covers, they would have to CNC (machine) and have multiple drawings and licences etc. That is why most of the accessory companies have more apple designs, because they do not change too often from design to design and everyone that uses apple (iphone) has the same specs.... I mean look at Motorola alone...the number of new design style phones they placed on the market in the last two years is enough to drive us crazy, imagine developing accessories for them...?
Network Extender? What is that if I may ask.  I mean, I agree with posters here, why shoudl you have to foot the bill of somethiong that was purchased and screwing up the covg you pay for?
Maybe this is why they are not launching the Optimus G? LG’s Optimus G Successor (And Its 5-Inch, 1080p Display) Could Launch As Early As May 2013 http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/26/lg-optimus-... See more...
Maybe this is why they are not launching the Optimus G? LG’s Optimus G Successor (And Its 5-Inch, 1080p Display) Could Launch As Early As May 2013 http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/26/lg-optimus-g2-rumor-1080p/
I believed the contract is for all the services you want at the time of said contract, no one ever told me when I signed up, that it was only VOICE Services. I am not saying you are wrong, you ar... See more...
I believed the contract is for all the services you want at the time of said contract, no one ever told me when I signed up, that it was only VOICE Services. I am not saying you are wrong, you are most lily right...., but the fact remains that most of US..Laypeople, are led to believe that. Obviously they are not going to get rid of voice services as they would not have a company because not all use data, so that is a given, in my opinion, and as I said and stated in my response, I agree we can choose our own path if we disagree, which in my last part of my response I advised we are doing. I also said that Verizon is free to do what they want and will, I just do not agree with it, I think that they are being irresponsible to their long time customers, but again, that is only my opinion, is all, not trying to change yours or anyone else's opinion. I dont disrespect and or dissagree with yors either..it is just that. my $.02..for whatever that is really worth nowadays, maybe $.002...LOL
dirbon, I am just getting into this as I wanted to see the responses as I had the same frusterations as the others. And I agree that businesses need to make profits, but I dare say not one of you... See more...
dirbon, I am just getting into this as I wanted to see the responses as I had the same frusterations as the others. And I agree that businesses need to make profits, but I dare say not one of your examples, concerns a contract between two parties. I was always under the obvious misconception, that we had a contract with verizon to have services, and that having the contract was a two year contract, with obviousl benefits to all involved. Also was advised that when we upgraded our phones after two years, it was an extension of the contract, unless you chose at that time to change the plan.  That is what most if not all Verizon sales personaell tell most everyone that gets their service at the time when the plan was offered. So not that I disagree with your statement as a small business owner, which I am not, but the examples are kind of apples to oranges. If Verizon wants to get rid of their Data plans, unfortunately, they should have made some sort of agreement with their loayal customers. It is just good business.  I am sure if you as a small business owner were to treat your customers in this fashion, you would not be in business for long, but since "Big Red"  verizon is huge, and they know most are like sheep and will follow along... so no worries. Not sure how big your company is, but I for one am getting a bit tired of verizon's tactics, really. Raise the plan amount if they want, maybe 10, 20 bucks to keep up with their profit margins, but to basically price people out of the plans they have had for as long as some of us have, I feel is wrong. Again not trying to bash ANYONE, just agree with original posters frusterations as I am in the same boat. Matter of fact, they want to change my plan and make me change it because I want to ADD an additional line and have my 12 year old daughter have a phone. I have Me, my 13 years old and my 15 year old on there now, but I have to change all my plans to let my daughter on the plan, where it just used to be a 10.00 hookup, for just a basic phone? Realy, so She is going with my Ex-Wife to her carrier, where they do not screw them ...yet!