Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,634 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mimi80's Posts

I was actually able to upgrade last week.  I have an iPhone 6 plus that I received last year on release day.  I am still under a 2 year contract and was able to upgrade to an iPhone 6s plus using... See more...
I was actually able to upgrade last week.  I have an iPhone 6 plus that I received last year on release day.  I am still under a 2 year contract and was able to upgrade to an iPhone 6s plus using their new monthly payment plan.  All I had to do was pay the sales tax.  When I receive my new phone I do have to turn in my current iPhone though.  I am patiently waiting for my rose gold 64gb which is on back order until November.  I am in no hurry.  I am just happy that they are allowing me to upgrade early without having to pay full retail for it. 
I can't find anywhere on their site that talks about it.  I have an iPhone 6 plus but I am under a 2 year contract until 9/15/2016.  When I tried to upgrade it said I had to pay full retail for i... See more...
I can't find anywhere on their site that talks about it.  I have an iPhone 6 plus but I am under a 2 year contract until 9/15/2016.  When I tried to upgrade it said I had to pay full retail for it.  Does this new program apply to someone like me?  I would love to upgrade to the 6S plus.  Thanks
I checked the status on my phone and it says "paid".  Now will I just get a credit of $200 on my verizon account or will I get a gift card? 
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem.  I mailed my iphone 5 on Saturday 9/20.  It was late in the day so it probably didn't go out until Monday 9/22 but it is now 9/30 and the stat... See more...
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem.  I mailed my iphone 5 on Saturday 9/20.  It was late in the day so it probably didn't go out until Monday 9/22 but it is now 9/30 and the status still says "not received".  I was hoping I would get the $200 credit before my next bill is due on 10/15 so I could apply it towards it.  I'm wondering if they received an overwhelming response to this promotion that they are so backed up.  I haven't tried calling but I was considering going into a Verizon store today during lunch.
Does anyone know what's the latest UPS will deliver?  I was given an estimate of delivery between 4:15 to 7:00 but I wasn't sure if they were to run behind if they would deliver later than that... See more...
Does anyone know what's the latest UPS will deliver?  I was given an estimate of delivery between 4:15 to 7:00 but I wasn't sure if they were to run behind if they would deliver later than that.
No, this is the first I'm hearing of that.  If you had to accept terms you would think that would be done during the order process and before you can submit it. 
Mine did not show under my orders until I got a shipping confirmation email with tracking number.  From there I was able to see it under my orders.
You can submit the trade in now so they can send you the postage paid envelope but only send the old phone once you receive the new phone.  Once you send it off it should take a couple of weeks... See more...
You can submit the trade in now so they can send you the postage paid envelope but only send the old phone once you receive the new phone.  Once you send it off it should take a couple of weeks to get an electronic gift card.  So yes you would have to buy the new phone unless you want your grandson to be without a phone.
There is a report online that stores have been getting shipments in of iphone 6's throughout the day and many of them have said that they either don't have the 6 plus or have very little and not ... See more...
There is a report online that stores have been getting shipments in of iphone 6's throughout the day and many of them have said that they either don't have the 6 plus or have very little and not a variation of color or gb.  Your best bet is to try and get one at an apple store as they always stock their own stores more than the suppliers.  Good luck everyone! 
I ordered my iphone 6 plus 64gb at 3:00 am and at that time I noticed the 16gb had a delivery date of 10/14.  The 64gb had a delivery date of 9/19.  I was planning on pre-ordering the 64gb anyway... See more...
I ordered my iphone 6 plus 64gb at 3:00 am and at that time I noticed the 16gb had a delivery date of 10/14.  The 64gb had a delivery date of 9/19.  I was planning on pre-ordering the 64gb anyway but was surprised that the 16gb showed as "out of stock" so to speak when the pre-order just went live.  Nonetheless, I placed my order and my order confirmation stated delivery by 9/19 and my email confirmation also stated the same.  When I called Verizon earlier today for a seperate issue he informed me that he saw a delivery date of 10/14 on his end but I told him that both my confirmations said 9/19.  He told me that as long as my email confirmation said 9/19 that that was when I would receive it.  If I recall correctly this same thing happened two years ago when I pre-ordered the iphone 5.  Everyone was getting conflicting delivery dates but it all got worked out at least a few days before when they shipped the phone.
I have an iphone 5 can someone recommend a really good bluetooth (ear not portable)?  I am having trouble deciding on one and the reviews out there are not that great on the ones that verizon has... See more...
I have an iphone 5 can someone recommend a really good bluetooth (ear not portable)?  I am having trouble deciding on one and the reviews out there are not that great on the ones that verizon has listed.  Thanks
Okay, so I'm a little confused.  After this update is it still necessary to have wi-fi on all the time in order for it not to consume cellular data?  Or do I still have to manually turn cellular ... See more...
Okay, so I'm a little confused.  After this update is it still necessary to have wi-fi on all the time in order for it not to consume cellular data?  Or do I still have to manually turn cellular data on/off when I'm not on wi-fi?  I guess the question I'm asking is if it has an active wi-fi connection will it defualt to wi-fi or does it always use up cellular data? 
Wow!  This has definetely been a hot topic of discussion.  Thanks for the feedback from those that have pre-ordered in the past and have received their phone on or before the release.  I just rea... See more...
Wow!  This has definetely been a hot topic of discussion.  Thanks for the feedback from those that have pre-ordered in the past and have received their phone on or before the release.  I just read that Apple has broken records and sold $2M in 24 hours.  Perhaps this time is different and there isn't enough supply or man power to fulfill all of these orders and maybe they won't ship out until 9/21.  I hope that is NOT the case.  This is the first time I pre-order any phone and depending on how this experience goes will determine if I do it again.  What is the point of pre-ordering if you can't get it the day of??  Especially when you hear that Walmart and Target were taking pre-orders and you could just walk into their store on 9/21 and walk out with your new phone!  That seems faster and painless than this process especially when all you see is so much conflicting information from Verizon employees no less!! 
Does anyone know when they are going to be selling these or has anyone seen them at another website?  I travel around quite a bit for my job and need to be able to charge my phone. 
I pre-ordered at 3am and the website said that it would be delivered by 9/21.  Now I'm reading that Apple is overwhelmed and has promised delivery within two weeks and now I notice that Verizon i... See more...
I pre-ordered at 3am and the website said that it would be delivered by 9/21.  Now I'm reading that Apple is overwhelmed and has promised delivery within two weeks and now I notice that Verizon is promising delivery by 9/28.  What about the ones that ordered with the understanding that it would be delivered by 9/21?  Had I known I had to wait two weeks instead of a week for the iphone I would have reconsidered ordering it online.