Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,603 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

btg1's Posts

how do i uninstall security and protection. I did not request it and when I try to uninstall it asks to cancel or revert to previous version. as soon as i say revert it, my phone redownloads it
same issue. why doesnt someone from verizon answer these threads. i know why. they never correct many issues so they can sell more phones. phone repair and warranty is fraud.
why should I be locked into a as you say a $300 early termination fee when the reasons I want out of my contract is Verizons total misrepresention and blatant disregard for its customers. I live ... See more...
why should I be locked into a as you say a $300 early termination fee when the reasons I want out of my contract is Verizons total misrepresention and blatant disregard for its customers. I live in an area that is well covered by all phone carriers and able to recieve a good signal form them, but not everyone has the same opportunity. ffor lack of a better word Verizon has created a monopoly type senario because many have no choice but to use their service and as made clear Verizon has capitalized on this and have shown a steadily declining regard for its customers. I think this company deserves legislated regulations enacted  to control this abuse.
perhaps you neglected to read the thread subject line demmo. how is it that you feel a forum is solely for ptp support issues. also, you, tidbits,and a few others recieve payment either directly ... See more...
perhaps you neglected to read the thread subject line demmo. how is it that you feel a forum is solely for ptp support issues. also, you, tidbits,and a few others recieve payment either directly or indirectly from Verizon, verified by logic, noone would spend the hours day after day defending and whitewashing issues as your group does without an incentive..If i'm wrong in this assumption then you people have issues. So why don't you define that incentive to us.
good thought rhino. I think everyone should do as I am going to. Register a complaint with BBB. forward  complaint to the attorney general of each ones state. demand release from the 2 year contr... See more...
good thought rhino. I think everyone should do as I am going to. Register a complaint with BBB. forward  complaint to the attorney general of each ones state. demand release from the 2 year contract for fraudulent sales marketing. Verizon's failure to address its customers with responsible, no change that to respectable answers is the most offensive business practice I have ever witnessed, and paid employees like tidits remark about "oh good luck winning that in court" further demonstrates this companies blatant negligence. How many businesses have to grovel for customers to keep their doors open. But not Big Red they have us locked in already.Well I will be writing my congress reps to begin debating  legislation that addresses this 2 year contract situation. Our congressmen's constituents deserve a forum for addressing this type of corporate negligence, and some CEO deserves fired. I'm sure the rest of you cubicle jockeys will be following up my post with your companies approved methods of belittling those of us that have a right to complain, but save it. I've already seen all your tactics and personally have become quite worn on your disrespectful whitewashing.
and by the way I spent half my career buiding fighter jets and the other half in engineering and design and repair in the steel industry. i don\t need or care about your supposed knowledge of cor... See more...
and by the way I spent half my career buiding fighter jets and the other half in engineering and design and repair in the steel industry. i don\t need or care about your supposed knowledge of corporate and developmental financing. it has absolutely nothing to do with those of us that expect verizon to honor its ics promise still today. HTC made it obvious that verizon is the only holdup in this being sent out. Verizon wants to thumb their nose at HTC and we have to wait till egos are satisfied. the fact that moto went first as a corp. decision is of no significance since this hold up was promised quite awhile ago and the only reason it hasn't been recieved is because big red has been thumbing its nose at HTC. perhaps your the brainchild behind this arrogance, you sure seem to be spending alot of time defending it.
very clear that you are determined to confuse the actual with smoke screens. Its of no significance to keep mentioning they don\t profit from sales of phones. why don't you address the real issue... See more...
very clear that you are determined to confuse the actual with smoke screens. Its of no significance to keep mentioning they don\t profit from sales of phones. why don't you address the real issue here appropriately. you make it sound as if poor customer service is acceptable, liing to customers is acceptable, because of all the costs involved in sustaining a company. well climb back into your corporate cubicle because my phone isn\t broke, it works fine. but I as a consumer hold that poor customer service should be loud and clear, and verizon refusing to address its many constituents because they already have them locked into their profits generator is clear as a bell. you sir are under paid for your diligence to defend this company, and frankly your persistence to aviod being truthful about the clearly stated issues makes it obvious that you are not worthy of comment.
apparently your confusing profits from the sale of phones with profits generated by signed contracts. the phones are simply a incentive to the consumer to renew their contract, which is necessary... See more...
apparently your confusing profits from the sale of phones with profits generated by signed contracts. the phones are simply a incentive to the consumer to renew their contract, which is necessary to fulfill verizons future market. fewer signed contracts will have a very unstable future to their marketing forcing verizon to reevaluate their customers needs. the obvious here is that you are not an advocate for the consumer, so don\t bother reposting another offer in defence of a company that has completely lost sight of responsible customer support. i know i was lied to when i purchased my rezound, and even though it is a good phone doesn\t make it accepable to fruadulently market a third parties product with unfulfilled promises. If you want to bring up the posted hogwash of they didn't lie, save it. i know i got lied to. i\m 55 yrs old and been paying for a mobile phone since the days when batteries were the size of a car battery. this ain\t my first rodeo.
oh they make profits from the sale of new phones in signed contracts. remove the incentive of a new phone and what reason does one have to renew. i could shut off any or all of my accounts anytim... See more...
oh they make profits from the sale of new phones in signed contracts. remove the incentive of a new phone and what reason does one have to renew. i could shut off any or all of my accounts anytime I choose, and your attitude of defending their position is negative thinking when it has obviously become apparent that the consumer has to initiate methods that effect their pockets to get the bean counters back into proper perspective.
well I came very close to paying full price for my rezound in november, because I knew it would be a mistake to believe anything form verizon about an upgrade. foolish me fell for their crap agai... See more...
well I came very close to paying full price for my rezound in november, because I knew it would be a mistake to believe anything form verizon about an upgrade. foolish me fell for their crap again. well I won\t upgrage thru them again without some major corporate policy changes. had i been wise enough to purchase my phone elsewhere I wouldn't be locked into them again and they would lose the profits from the sale of a new phone.I would have continued my current plan without renewall and then see what interest they have in retaining me. thats the only way we'll ever get appropriate customer service again.
obviiously the droids carry enough weight to get updated, and have their own forums. rezound zero
It seems rezound has become the latest forgotten phone by verizon