Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,322 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

PDLK's Posts

I recently added my wife to my account and purchased an iPhone X. The phone does not ring on about 80% of incoming calls instead going straight to voice mail. Where we live Verison's signal is te... See more...
I recently added my wife to my account and purchased an iPhone X. The phone does not ring on about 80% of incoming calls instead going straight to voice mail. Where we live Verison's signal is terrible. I only 3G data speed most times. When my phone, Samsung S7, does show a 4G signal there are never more than 1 or 2 bars showing, this is a different subject for a differetn time though. Even though Verizon's data speeds are horrible I can still receive calls on my Samsung. Is the problem with her iPhone X an Apple issue or a Verizon issue? We are currently paying for a very expensive useless piece-o-crap phone.
All I get is your oh so familiar Oops! Try Again page.
Still no access via your web site to my Verizon Cloud content. I'm not surprised. Verizon has become the worst service provider I have ever encountered.
Oh yeah.... what happened to sending an engineer out to try diagnosing the problem? That commitment was made after my last chat rant. At one time you were a decent provider Verizon. Now you are... See more...
Oh yeah.... what happened to sending an engineer out to try diagnosing the problem? That commitment was made after my last chat rant. At one time you were a decent provider Verizon. Now you are a sorry company. What happened?
My service is still rotten to the core however Verizon has now upgraded my unlimited plan from 10 Gb of hot spot on the 4G LTE device to 15GB!!!!! (cue the celebratory music as confetti falls fro... See more...
My service is still rotten to the core however Verizon has now upgraded my unlimited plan from 10 Gb of hot spot on the 4G LTE device to 15GB!!!!! (cue the celebratory music as confetti falls from the sky) What good is another 5 Gb of hot spot usage if the speed is so terrible streaming a movie is impossible? Great customer service Verizon. You really knocked it out of the park this time. NOT! FIX THE LOUSY ACCESS SPEEDS!!!
I've experienced the same issues for months now. Occasionally I will get the 4G symbol on my phone but still running a speed test my upload and download speeds are less then 1.0 mbps. I'm in a r... See more...
I've experienced the same issues for months now. Occasionally I will get the 4G symbol on my phone but still running a speed test my upload and download speeds are less then 1.0 mbps. I'm in a rural area so a cellular provider or satellite are my only options. I've been a Verizon customer for a long time. At this point I'm ready to explore other providers, Sprint possibly. Their support can't be any worse than what Verizon is currently providing their customers.
Another update is being pushed but progress is being made. There are now two options; INSTALL NOW or INSTALL LATER. Reading the Learn More I see there is a fix to something going on with Knox Bu... See more...
Another update is being pushed but progress is being made. There are now two options; INSTALL NOW or INSTALL LATER. Reading the Learn More I see there is a fix to something going on with Knox Business and Enterprise, I don't use Knox. It is the Other Enhancements that worry me. The Other Enhancements bundled with previous updates have caused problems. My phone functions to my liking now. I do not want this update. There should be three options; INSTALL NOW, INSTALL LATER and NEVER INSTALL so the annoying reminder goes away permanently for those of us who do not want to update anything.
My wife uses an AT&T iPhone through her employer. It does not happen with her device.
Today, June 29, 2017, another unauthorized software update was forced to my phone. Pay close attention Verizon, this is absolutely unacceptable. I own the phone so I and only I should have contro... See more...
Today, June 29, 2017, another unauthorized software update was forced to my phone. Pay close attention Verizon, this is absolutely unacceptable. I own the phone so I and only I should have control over when and IF an update downloads and installs. One more time and I'm done as a Verizon customer. Look at my account and you will know how long I have been a customer.
Same here. I'm ready to punt Verizon as well and I have been a customer as long as yotarolla73 if not longer.
Thanks for the info. My wife called Tech Support. They instructed her to reset the LTE device we use for home internet. That seems help the speed there. I have a message to call someone from ... See more...
Thanks for the info. My wife called Tech Support. They instructed her to reset the LTE device we use for home internet. That seems help the speed there. I have a message to call someone from Customer Service so i must have hit a nerve when I started talking about changing providers. I have been a Verizon customer for 25+ years, dating back to the days before Verizon existed.
I am in the 37032 zip code and have been experiencing the same service, or lack of service I should say. When I have complained in the past Verizon's answer has always been because my phone shows... See more...
I am in the 37032 zip code and have been experiencing the same service, or lack of service I should say. When I have complained in the past Verizon's answer has always been because my phone shows 4G, even though only 2 bars 95% of the time, I am getting the 4G access I'm being charged for. For the past few weeks I am not getting that. It may coincide with relenting and running the forced update because I grew tired of the notification always being on my phone with no way of permanently disabling it, which is something else Verizon should fix. I just completed a chat session with Customer Service which was a complete waste of time. When I am home I will get comfortable and try calling Tech Support and be prepared to sit on hold for a long time or not get through at all. Verizon's less than great service has gotten really bad recently. As others have said I'm about to be forced into trying Sprint.
Yesterday, March 30, 2017, Samsung / Google / Verizon updated my S7 to the latest OS without my permission which is wrong. I should have the option to choose when or even IF I want to upgrade my ... See more...
Yesterday, March 30, 2017, Samsung / Google / Verizon updated my S7 to the latest OS without my permission which is wrong. I should have the option to choose when or even IF I want to upgrade my phone's OS. I had a chat with a Verizon customer service rep and was told Verizon has no control over that. I say that is a line of bunk. Verizon can absolutely control what goes over their network. I spoke with a Samsung tech and was told the forced update is a collaboration between Google, Samsung and Verizon. Was I told untruth during the chat session? Possibly. Anyway, listen up Verizon... YOU SHOULD NOT BE PUSHING UPDATES TO USER'S DEVICES WITHOUT THE USER'S PERMISSION. If Verizon didn't push it then YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWING THIRD PARTIES TO PUSH UPDATES TO USER'S DEVICES THROUGH YOUR NETWORK  WITHOUT THE USER'S PERMISSION! An option to update now, update later or not to update at all should be offered.
We also have the 4G LTE BB w/ voice router. When we were using only a MiFi device a 6 gb plan was sufficient. We upgraded to the voice router to use as a home phone. Even though our Internet usa... See more...
We also have the 4G LTE BB w/ voice router. When we were using only a MiFi device a 6 gb plan was sufficient. We upgraded to the voice router to use as a home phone. Even though our Internet usage has not significantly changed we also see continual overages on bandwidth. Currently with a 12 gb plan we still go over. When we are not actively using the Internet all our devices are disconnected yet bandwidth is still being used. There is something going on with this particular product. Too many users have the same complaint, skyrocketing bandwidth usage with no viable explanation. Because I am not under contract and dropped the voice option long ago would going back to a MiFi device bring my usage down? I'm looking for answers from customers who have gone back to a MiFi device.
Only by using an USB WiFi adapter. I had to have one anyway in order to connect with my desktop PC   I'm planning to upgrade my laptop to Windows 7 to hopefully fix the problem.
I have a Compaq laptop using an Atheros AR5007 802-11b/g WiFi adapter. My new Five Spot MiFi device will not connect. I have no problem connecting via USB. I have never had connection problems to... See more...
I have a Compaq laptop using an Atheros AR5007 802-11b/g WiFi adapter. My new Five Spot MiFi device will not connect. I have no problem connecting via USB. I have never had connection problems to any oter WiFi. Any help is appreciated.
I have a Compaq laptop using an Atheros AR5007 802-11b/g WiFi adapter. My new Five Spot MiFi device will not connect. I have no problem connecting via USB. I have never had connection problems to... See more...
I have a Compaq laptop using an Atheros AR5007 802-11b/g WiFi adapter. My new Five Spot MiFi device will not connect. I have no problem connecting via USB. I have never had connection problems to any oter WiFi. Any help is appreciated.