Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,902 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

crelin's Posts

You may need to go online or call customer service and designate the sim card number to that line for it to activate properly.  And yes, it does need to be activated to the line before you will h... See more...
You may need to go online or call customer service and designate the sim card number to that line for it to activate properly.  And yes, it does need to be activated to the line before you will have 4g or voice service.
Not all stores have the ability to read the notes on an account. That being said, it is your job as a consumer to decide which phone is best for you and not let someone who is paid on commissi... See more...
Not all stores have the ability to read the notes on an account. That being said, it is your job as a consumer to decide which phone is best for you and not let someone who is paid on commission to make up your mind for you.  Your husband at any time in the store could have said no to the X2.  He apparently did not.  That is not the fault of Verizon Wireless. 
As rcschnoor stated if Sprint will work better for you then by all means go with them.  Keep in mind that their unlimited data is only unlimited while you're on their network.  If you plan on tra... See more...
As rcschnoor stated if Sprint will work better for you then by all means go with them.  Keep in mind that their unlimited data is only unlimited while you're on their network.  If you plan on travelling or are not in a direct sprint network area then you only get 100mb or 300mb (don't remember which) and if you go over that then you are subject to extremely hefty overages.
You were told incorrectly.  For now at least.
new customers have to pay a $35 activation charge so you do get a $5 discount.  I am curious as to who you would go to that doesn't have an upgrade fee or finance charge.
Because the equipment is free with those upgrades.  All upgrades have a $30 upgrade fee and then the equipment cost is seperate.
If you process it the way you stated then you should not lose unlimited data for line 1 or 2.
Changing your plan to a loyalty plan would not affect when your device goes into roaming.  That is completely ulrelated.
The $250 for a note 2 even with the $30 upgrade fee is still much less than the "re-DONKulous" full retail price.  You are still getting a discount. Best Buy owns their own equipment and can s... See more...
The $250 for a note 2 even with the $30 upgrade fee is still much less than the "re-DONKulous" full retail price.  You are still getting a discount. Best Buy owns their own equipment and can set whatever prices they would like.  Other companies should not be simply expected to price match another companies goods.  If you want the $99 price then go to best buy and get it. The dropping of unlimited data has been around for quite some time now and is fully avoidable by purchasing at full retail or buying a used device online.  You want a discounted device, you must agree to the terms set forth by Verizon Wireless.
The document shows how much those lines would be attached to a plan - it does not state the plan access.  So while it is slightly misleading, it is not incorrect.
no, they just need to switch in another device to the line or a dummy device (can't be active on any other line of service).
If you're under contract then you received a device or devices at a deep discount in exchange for a 2 year contract.  Completing that 2 year contract is how Verizon Wireless recoups the rest of t... See more...
If you're under contract then you received a device or devices at a deep discount in exchange for a 2 year contract.  Completing that 2 year contract is how Verizon Wireless recoups the rest of the money for the devices you already got discounted.  If you were to upgrade whenever you wanted by just paying the discounted price and doing another new 2 year contract then what was the point of the initial contract?  It's common sense.
Verizon's customer base has actually increased since they announced unlimited data was being dropped.  Also, there's already congestion of towers in high populace areas...unlimited data made it e... See more...
Verizon's customer base has actually increased since they announced unlimited data was being dropped.  Also, there's already congestion of towers in high populace areas...unlimited data made it even worse - no one seems to take this into realization.
It depends on which countries you'll be visiting.  I believe all cruise ships have the same rates however.  Use the interactive trip planner http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/tripplanner/trippla... See more...
It depends on which countries you'll be visiting.  I believe all cruise ships have the same rates however.  Use the interactive trip planner http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/tripplanner/tripplannercontroller to find the rates you should expect.
I would double check the call forwarding by dialing *73 to disable all call forwarding (immediate, busy, no answer transfer).  Many people have it accidentally enabled and don't think they do.
A number change would prorate the data as well.  If you're receiving alert messages then yes, you most likely HAVE gone over your prorated data amount and should look into upping it before the en... See more...
A number change would prorate the data as well.  If you're receiving alert messages then yes, you most likely HAVE gone over your prorated data amount and should look into upping it before the end of the cycle to avoid overages.  It would be nice though for Verizon to show your prorated data allowance with systems such as #DATA and My Verizon to make it easier.
Yes - usage based changes during a bill cycle will prorate the costs and allowance for both the previous and new plan/features which can be quite confusing and potentially costly (inadvertant ove... See more...
Yes - usage based changes during a bill cycle will prorate the costs and allowance for both the previous and new plan/features which can be quite confusing and potentially costly (inadvertant overages).  A good rule of thumb is if you are going up in allowance to backdate the change to the beginning of the current bill cycle and if you are going down in allowance to futuredate the change to the beginning of the next bill cycle. Keep in mind though that if you are going over your prorated allowance then it is possible your current rate of usage would lead to overages anyways for the plan/feature you selected in the future. Example: If you change from a 4gb plan to a 2gb plan 15 days into the bill cycle then you will be refunded for half of the 4gb plan and charged instead for half of the 2gb plan.  It also only gives you 2gb for the first half of the month (half of 4gb) and 1gb for the second half of the month (half of the 2gb plan).  If you use more than 1gb for the second half of the month (going over your prorated allowance) then your rate of usage suggests you could ultimately use more than 2gb for an entire month - therefore you may want to rethink if the 2gb plan is actually a good plan for you.
ahh, that's good to know.  Fortunately I haven't had to call 911 in many years so I've never checked for myself. Thank you for the information.
Unfortunately since you upgraded and are now past the 14 day return period then you will not be able to get your unlimited data back.
They should have a process to assist you in getting your password reset so you can speak with a customer service representative over the phone.  Make sure you call from a device on your account t... See more...
They should have a process to assist you in getting your password reset so you can speak with a customer service representative over the phone.  Make sure you call from a device on your account to assist in the verification process. I switched to verizon from cricket and I enjoyed cricket for my needs but my needs changed and I took advantage of verizon's reliable coverage.