"This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any sales or customer service representatives, ... Ver más...
"This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any sales or customer service representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement." That is part of your customer agreement.  You did not sign the chat log as your agreement for service, what the representative told you, while unfortunate in that it was wrong, has no bearing on your actual service costs.  In a company with thousands of employees, some representatives will be wrong or misinformed on occasion.
Have someone else perform an assumption of liability to move your lines into their account - or ride out your contract.
If his contract was started with a smartphone then it will $350 minus $10 for every full month of service completed.  Basic phones are $175 minus $5 for every full month of service completed.  Ho... See more...
If his contract was started with a smartphone then it will $350 minus $10 for every full month of service completed.  Basic phones are $175 minus $5 for every full month of service completed.  Hope that helps you calculate it.
If the line is out of contract, it will stay out of contract upon being transferred to the other account.  AOL's don't create new contracts.
I'm not in the military myself, but you should still have access to your electronic pay statements if you do not receive them in paper form.   Doing a little bit of research, it appears you c... Ver más...
I'm not in the military myself, but you should still have access to your electronic pay statements if you do not receive them in paper form.   Doing a little bit of research, it appears you can also validate using a civillian welfare fund card.
I missed the part where you mentioned one number going to a different carrier.  You would just do an AOL for the line staying with verizon to move it into the proper account then she can port the... Ver más...
I missed the part where you mentioned one number going to a different carrier.  You would just do an AOL for the line staying with verizon to move it into the proper account then she can port the other number to the new carrier if she has the account number and pin for the account it is currently on.
You would have to do two assumptions of liability - one for each number being transferred to a different account.  The relinquishing party would call in to authorize it then the assuming party wo... Ver más...
You would have to do two assumptions of liability - one for each number being transferred to a different account.  The relinquishing party would call in to authorize it then the assuming party would call in or go into a store to accept and have the number transferred.  Keep in mind there could be safety deposits required on either side since a new person will be legally/financially responsible for the line.  Also there can not be a past due on the accounts to process the AOLs.
I'm not sure I understand your anger.  You were unable to pay for a service so it got shut off, and you are angry about that?  Verizon has nothing to do with your bank account or room mate steali... Ver más...
I'm not sure I understand your anger.  You were unable to pay for a service so it got shut off, and you are angry about that?  Verizon has nothing to do with your bank account or room mate stealing your card.  That's between you, your bank and your room mate.   Is there something I'm missing?
Sorry, I was confused since it was labelled as a direct reply to me.
which is exactly what I stated - you were billed through to the end of that cycle (february 4th) I didn't say you were billed afterwards - you were already billed - but you were billed through to... Ver más...
which is exactly what I stated - you were billed through to the end of that cycle (february 4th) I didn't say you were billed afterwards - you were already billed - but you were billed through to the end of the current bill cycle you were in.
The last representative was also mistaken in what they told you.  Unless you disconnect under thw worry free guarantee, marginal coverage, death or other similar reason - you are billed to the en... Ver más...
The last representative was also mistaken in what they told you.  Unless you disconnect under thw worry free guarantee, marginal coverage, death or other similar reason - you are billed to the end of the current billing cycle, regardless of when you initiated the port or opted to just simply disconnect.  It's in the customer agreement you can read by looking for the "Customer Agreement" link at the bottom of the page.
try going into settings->general->reset->reset network settings.  See if that helps.
Yes, you can pay full retail for a device and keep your unlimited data.
The main con I can think of is that the Iphone 5 with verizon wireless can not do voice and data at the same time.
#pmt allows partial payments, if it's past due however it gives you a lengthy message letting you know that it will not protect your service from being interrupted.
As for the activation fee, who was it that told you it would be waived? Indirect store rep? Over the phone sales rep?  You'd likely want to get back in contact with the same channel/store you sta... Ver más...
As for the activation fee, who was it that told you it would be waived? Indirect store rep? Over the phone sales rep?  You'd likely want to get back in contact with the same channel/store you started service at.
You were invoiced for a full month of service.  That balance is not actually due until 5 days before the end of that bill cycle.  So once it's due you've pretty much used all of the service you w... Ver más...
You were invoiced for a full month of service.  That balance is not actually due until 5 days before the end of that bill cycle.  So once it's due you've pretty much used all of the service you were charged for.
If you meet the eligibility requirements (currently active device, have had verizon service for a certain amount of time, some others) then you can contact Verizon Wireless global department and ... Ver más...
If you meet the eligibility requirements (currently active device, have had verizon service for a certain amount of time, some others) then you can contact Verizon Wireless global department and request a 3g sim unlock - customer service can you get you there - the number is 800-922-0204
Quite true, as stated before...it never hurts to try.
Verizon Wireless does not waive ETF's any more if you move to an area of marginal or no coverage.  Their reasoning I supposed is that it was your decision to move and they never guaranteed covera... Ver más...
Verizon Wireless does not waive ETF's any more if you move to an area of marginal or no coverage.  Their reasoning I supposed is that it was your decision to move and they never guaranteed coverage in an area you were not living when you signed up for service.  They used to but not anymore.