Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,795 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mustbjones's Posts

I am having the same technical issue - HBOGO says I need a subscription - when I have had successful logins in the past.  And I have a .net account (I think) I have email, I can log into www.verizon.... See more...
I am having the same technical issue - HBOGO says I need a subscription - when I have had successful logins in the past.  And I have a .net account (I think) I have email, I can log into www.verizon.net but then it ships me over to www.veizon.com.   My successful HBOGO has been with my .com login credentials.  Has there been a change?
Thanks for the expert advice.  Adding the line to the Anti-XSS exception worked for me.  I still can't use my forum name and password to log in but at least I can use my verizon.com one without first... See more...
Thanks for the expert advice.  Adding the line to the Anti-XSS exception worked for me.  I still can't use my forum name and password to log in but at least I can use my verizon.com one without first going through the main page.
Thank you.  I won't try and block it with LittleSnitch.
Because this has nothing tyo do with my own network.  The address, 72.252.0.12 is the same address that is in the software inside the router - look under network connections - Broaband Connection (co... See more...
Because this has nothing tyo do with my own network.  The address, 72.252.0.12 is the same address that is in the software inside the router - look under network connections - Broaband Connection (coax) - and this is defualt factory settings (i.e. from Verizon.)  So my question, and concern, is why has Verizon suddenly added this SAME address to my Systems Preference (because I sure and **** didn't!)  If I was going to add another DNS server address it probably would be Google or OpenDNS.
I use Little Snith to monitor my outgoing connections.  Recently mDNSResponder has been making a connectionto fwdr-12.fwdr-0.fwdr-252.fwdr-71 (71.252.0.12.)  When I do a "Whois" it comes back VCerizo... See more...
I use Little Snith to monitor my outgoing connections.  Recently mDNSResponder has been making a connectionto fwdr-12.fwdr-0.fwdr-252.fwdr-71 (71.252.0.12.)  When I do a "Whois" it comes back VCerizon Internet Services Co.  When I look in my Network Systems Preference I see that this IP addess has been added as a secondary DNS server - the first being my router.  So, why didn't Verizon just add the new DNS Server to my router?
What does your FIOS email address have to to with HGOGO?  The login screen asks for your online verizon account info which is different than my email address.  I am also experiencing a high level of ... See more...
What does your FIOS email address have to to with HGOGO?  The login screen asks for your online verizon account info which is different than my email address.  I am also experiencing a high level of frustration about not being able to log in.  I have tried both "registered" and "new".  Both ask for my online verizon username and password and then I get sent to another page that says if I want to access this page I need to log in.  The boxes are not even in the little window and there are no scroll bars.  I am using Firefox as my browser.  I can click on a partially hidden tab at the top and the username/password boxes become visible but it's the same old story - Verizon suddenly have forgotten who I am -  niether my forums, nor my Verizon.com, nor my Verizon.net email names work.
I was at this page yesterday when I downloaded version 9.1.42. This is the version that I am having trouble with - it doesn't fully understand Aperture (think iPhoto on steroids.)
Yes there is but it says that the update service is temporarily disabled.
Thank you but I need a dmg or a universal binary version not an exe.
I just upgraded from iPhoto to Aperture.  Verizon Media Manager (VMM) sort of recognizes Aperture, but not completely.  It finds the Faces and Locations, but not the Projects.  I am using version 9.1... See more...
I just upgraded from iPhoto to Aperture.  Verizon Media Manager (VMM) sort of recognizes Aperture, but not completely.  It finds the Faces and Locations, but not the Projects.  I am using version 9.1.42 of VMM.  I saw in the pinned section that someone was using version 9.2.  Where can I get this version?
@Justin wrote: @mustbjones wrote: Hardware issues are easy to fix.  Just tell Moto that with the next buy, add PiP, or Verizon goes to another supplier. You are right, hardware issues are e... See more...
@Justin wrote: @mustbjones wrote: Hardware issues are easy to fix.  Just tell Moto that with the next buy, add PiP, or Verizon goes to another supplier. You are right, hardware issues are easy to fix, just buy new hardware, and write software to support it . So tell me, how much extra are you willing to pay Verizon so they can replace all of the DVRs they have installed, and write the code to support the new hardware? And how long do you think that will take? I have no idea how many DVRs are currently installed in customer installations, sitting in the warehouses waiting to be installed, etc, but since Verizon has about two million FiOS TV customers I think, I would guess at least one million. So, how long and how much to replace all of that? If they get some other brand, they will have to develop new software that fits that architecture before they can deliver the first box. And with that new capability there would probably be huge demand for it, and initially a very low supply. When do you think you (or I) would get one? I want the capability too. But I think it is unrealistic to expect it anytime soon, assuming that the current hardware won't work (which we all hope is incorrect). If all or most of the hardware already in use actually does/could support PIP, then the timeframe could be a few months or even less. But new hardware? Years I think, unfortunately.  I hope I am wrong. __________________________________ Justin Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone IMG 1.6.2, Build 08.58 Keller, TX 76248 I would be willing to pay a $25 once upgrade fee.  It could just be a simple board change, or putting a card in a slot.  The technology all ready exists and nothing new is being invented.  And, it would keep Verizon competitive with Comcast and Direct TV - in this area.
I think the issue comes down to clicking on the Sign In button vs. using the Return or Enter key.  The keys don't work.
Hardware issues are easy to fix.  Just tell Moto that with the next buy, add PiP, or Verizon goes to another supplier.
Well I just tried to log in again and got the "no zipcode" message.  Had to log into my verizon account then move to the forums.
I WAS able to log into the forums just now using my verizon account name and password.  So, I gues this means the problem is sort of solved.
I live in the central Virginia area.  I have friends with Comcast that now get Picture-in-Picture (PiP) with their DVR.  They don't have to do anything special except push the PiP button on the remote... See more...
I live in the central Virginia area.  I have friends with Comcast that now get Picture-in-Picture (PiP) with their DVR.  They don't have to do anything special except push the PiP button on the remote.  No special wiring, no splitting the cable, etc. When is Verizon going to offer the same service???????
I still can't get the forum login to work.  I type my forum unser name in, then my password, then check the forum user box, then click the Enter button.  I then get cycled back with the user name/pass... See more...
I still can't get the forum login to work.  I type my forum unser name in, then my password, then check the forum user box, then click the Enter button.  I then get cycled back with the user name/password error.  I have to log into my regular verizon account then switch to the forums.  I am using Firefox 3.0.9.
Yes, I have http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/ bookmarked.  The main page appears and then I click on the "Sign In" icon in the read bar.  It takes me to the forum users sign-in page.  Here I try to typ... See more...
Yes, I have http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/ bookmarked.  The main page appears and then I click on the "Sign In" icon in the read bar.  It takes me to the forum users sign-in page.  Here I try to type in either my forum username and password (which says there is a mis-match) or my verizon.com username/password, which recently been giving me the following error message" The page at https://www22.verizon.com says "zipcode not available" it then kicks me back to the forum users sign in page.  I finally have to use the sign in link at the top of the page, sign into my verizon.com account, then track over to the forums page.
No.  I keep getting a message from www22.verizon.com (i think it is .com) that there is no zip code and so it cycles back to the login page.
When ever I try to log in using my forum name/password I get a little message at the top of my browser saying something about no zip code and then I am back to the login page.  I have to use my Verizo... See more...
When ever I try to log in using my forum name/password I get a little message at the top of my browser saying something about no zip code and then I am back to the login page.  I have to use my Verizon account name and password to get into the forums.  I tried to find where I could check to see if there is an issue with my forum profile but I can't seem to find that info.  I would appreciate some help with this issue.