Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.2K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Robo456's Posts

Hi Sess93 I finally called the warranty center at 1-866-406-5154 and had mine replaced.  New phone is working great.  Good Luck Frank
Yes mine happened after the last update as well.  However I did do a factory reset which temporarily fixed the issue  but after a few weeks it came back.  I finally called the warranty center at ... See more...
Yes mine happened after the last update as well.  However I did do a factory reset which temporarily fixed the issue  but after a few weeks it came back.  I finally called the warranty center at 1-866-466-5154.  I told the first rep it started after the update texts sending being delayed and I mentioned the factory reset already performed.  I was immediately escalated and the phone was warranty replaced.  Good Luck,
My LGG3 recently upgraded to build 512B.  Since then my text messages can stay stuck in sending mode from a few minutes to close to an hour.  I have performed a factory reset and tried both the s... See more...
My LGG3 recently upgraded to build 512B.  Since then my text messages can stay stuck in sending mode from a few minutes to close to an hour.  I have performed a factory reset and tried both the stock messaging app and Verizon messaging app.  Many of text recipients also are receiving multiple copies of the text message.   Prior to this update this was not a problem.