Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,360 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bagogirl's Posts

I too have the triangle with the exclamation point in it next to 1 of my msg contacts, seems like it started last week after my S6 had a system update?!? I went through all the messages to that c... See more...
I too have the triangle with the exclamation point in it next to 1 of my msg contacts, seems like it started last week after my S6 had a system update?!? I went through all the messages to that contact and they have all went through.
My email provider is BEVCOMM, I work for them. And this is happening for all of my contacts. I am using the default email program that came with my Galaxy S6. 
There is no "view as" option when I select more on the top right.
Before the recent software update, I had email conversations on so that if I had 10 replies to an email they would all show up in one conversation not in my email inbox 10 times. Now after the up... See more...
Before the recent software update, I had email conversations on so that if I had 10 replies to an email they would all show up in one conversation not in my email inbox 10 times. Now after the update, I can't find an option for the email conversations. I am using the default email app that came on my S6. Any ideas???
What do you mean by reloaded the email program? I am having the same trouble. Thanks
I am having the same trouble. I chatted with a Verizon tech for quite some time and was not able to get it to work again. I even tried removing the account and adding it back...very frustrating.
For the past week, my phone will stay lit up if I don't manually turn the screen off. I checked the settings and it's set for 30 sec. I have also pulled the battery out and tried that. It's sucki... See more...
For the past week, my phone will stay lit up if I don't manually turn the screen off. I checked the settings and it's set for 30 sec. I have also pulled the battery out and tried that. It's sucking my battery down!
Samsung S4 Randomly a website will open up on my phone; today it took me to a surveysandpromotions website, yesterday it was admin.next.com . Any ideas? I deleted a new app installed on Saturday... See more...
Samsung S4 Randomly a website will open up on my phone; today it took me to a surveysandpromotions website, yesterday it was admin.next.com . Any ideas? I deleted a new app installed on Saturday, but this started before that. Before Saturday words would show up on the bottom of the screen saying try this fun game.
My phone never came with a sd card.  And there is nothing out there when logging into my google account.
About 2 weeks ago after going to the photo gallery the pictures were all missing and are still missing! Have rebooted the phone...there is NO sd card in there. How frustrating!!
I pulled the battery on my phone and now I no longer get the error message!
I disabled the gps on my phone, now I am getting this.. "failed to update my location no signal"...is there a way to make that stop flashing up on my screen other than turning the gps back on?
Just got the S4, seems like the battery drains faster than I think it should any ideas or helpful hints? What is an average user's battery life for this device? I did turn off the GPS to see if t... See more...
Just got the S4, seems like the battery drains faster than I think it should any ideas or helpful hints? What is an average user's battery life for this device? I did turn off the GPS to see if that helps...now I have a pop up stating unable to update my location...how do I get that to stop popping up?
Just got my replacement phone yesterday, now I get the message of "Sorry! Process android.process.acore stopped unexpectedly. Try again". This happens every time I try to go to my contacts. I hav... See more...
Just got my replacement phone yesterday, now I get the message of "Sorry! Process android.process.acore stopped unexpectedly. Try again". This happens every time I try to go to my contacts. I have rebooted and also pulled the battery...very frustrated right now!!!!!!!
The past few days now my phone has a new issue: I can't even plug my phone into my car charger or wall charger because it beeps or vibrates in and out of charging over and over again! I can't w... See more...
The past few days now my phone has a new issue: I can't even plug my phone into my car charger or wall charger because it beeps or vibrates in and out of charging over and over again! I can't wait to get rid of this horrible phone, however I still have to deal with this phone for a few months.
Thanks for the information, now you are referring to text messaging in your reply however I am sending an e-mail out not a text message when I get this message.
When sending an e-mail with an attachment using 4g and not my home wireless, getting a msg stating that the msg is large and it may incurr charges if sent. My old phone compressed the image autom... See more...
When sending an e-mail with an attachment using 4g and not my home wireless, getting a msg stating that the msg is large and it may incurr charges if sent. My old phone compressed the image automatically and let me send it. Is there a way with this phone?? Any ideas?
I have a Samsung Stratopshere, almost daily I am needing to reboot my phone. I will be on a call, all the sudden the caller will hear crackling and screeching. If I call them back they instantly ... See more...
I have a Samsung Stratopshere, almost daily I am needing to reboot my phone. I will be on a call, all the sudden the caller will hear crackling and screeching. If I call them back they instantly hear the screeching/crackling. In order to resolve this I have to reboot, this has been going on for quite some time now...getting quite frustrating!
For the past 2 months my phone will not show pictures on the facebook feed??? I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck!?!
I was having the same trouble with my stratosphere...seems like I have to use a charger just for the Samsung Stratosphere and it will charge correctly; when I used a generic that should work for ... See more...
I was having the same trouble with my stratosphere...seems like I have to use a charger just for the Samsung Stratosphere and it will charge correctly; when I used a generic that should work for most is when I had the trouble you are describing.