Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Had a buddy tell me that the 4G tends to burn up the sim cards and to try and get a new sim card. So I'll try that in the morn and see if that helps with picking my 4G back up. But my ex gf said ... Ver más...
Had a buddy tell me that the 4G tends to burn up the sim cards and to try and get a new sim card. So I'll try that in the morn and see if that helps with picking my 4G back up. But my ex gf said she's been having the same issues with her phone as well. So I'm going to say it's a service issue that big red isn't owning up to.
I'm in Tampa and seem to be down. I haven't had 4G all day and this seemingly is affecting my data, as I have not received any emails during this time. I cannot find any info regarding any data o... Ver más...
I'm in Tampa and seem to be down. I haven't had 4G all day and this seemingly is affecting my data, as I have not received any emails during this time. I cannot find any info regarding any data outages either. It's a bit frustrating since my work email is tied to my device (HTC Rezound).
I recently returned from a trip to Baltimore where I picked up 4G signal. Upon arriving back into Tampa late Sunday evening, I was able to briefly pick up 4G service, but ALL day today (Monday, J... Ver más...
I recently returned from a trip to Baltimore where I picked up 4G signal. Upon arriving back into Tampa late Sunday evening, I was able to briefly pick up 4G service, but ALL day today (Monday, July 30th) and now into Tuesday morning (I work graveyard), I have been on 3G and it seems that it is not sending any email or other data through. This is rather frustrating when you have your work email tied to your device. Does anyone know if there is an outage in the Tampa area? The best part about this is, I live, and work, within 5 minutes from the Tampa office on Hillsborough Ave.