Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,958 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cynindesign's Posts

Verizon has them..... They are made by Samsung... I'm updating to Win 8.1 so I can't check it out for you.   Call Verizon customer support &  ask them.  A year ago,  the new ones were either 199 ... See more...
Verizon has them..... They are made by Samsung... I'm updating to Win 8.1 so I can't check it out for you.   Call Verizon customer support &  ask them.  A year ago,  the new ones were either 199 or 299 &  the refurbished was 99, which is what I have.... No issues, keep me posted.... Or invite "Romeo"  for a beer/food, see if you can't entice him to come to your area and see how his phone works Cyn Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Well can you summarize or those who are nosey as me , actually I really want to know .....hey can we private message on this forum or do we have to use email
Sam, consider getting Network Extender if you have broad band, I got a refurbished for $99, made all the world of difference....I see "signal boosters" hit the market at Best Buy....seems a perso... See more...
Sam, consider getting Network Extender if you have broad band, I got a refurbished for $99, made all the world of difference....I see "signal boosters" hit the market at Best Buy....seems a person should be able to put an antennae up for a better signal.....
Glad to hear that!  Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Well process of elimination....does your phone work or not....that's an unknown variable.... the known variable is my phone works great and so does where for art thou Romeo's works....that's a ... See more...
Well process of elimination....does your phone work or not....that's an unknown variable.... the known variable is my phone works great and so does where for art thou Romeo's works....that's a given..... so if one of us were in your locale and it worked, you'd know the variable..your phone.  If a documented working Note3 was in the areas where you have trouble and it has trouble...locale...tower...obstruction, etc. and Verizon would know where to troubleshoot. Just my thoughts.... Sprint sent someone to drive around my neighborhood and there was definitely a problem....I'm sure they have some high end signal equipment to DX the problem.  It just amazes me some of the people in anybody's tech support aren't technical.  I was asked to go on my porch, go in my back yard....like if I got a good signal go there in a hail storm or snow...geeez. I suspect Sam Chieftain may be in the same boat as you or worse......
Well the KNOWN variable is locale, you are too far for me to take an afternoon drive, maybe Romeo could roam down your way or someone else that lives closer to you.....prior to the network extend... See more...
Well the KNOWN variable is locale, you are too far for me to take an afternoon drive, maybe Romeo could roam down your way or someone else that lives closer to you.....prior to the network extender ....I still think my neighbor's large old  tv satellite caused my problems, he's to the north of me, so is the tower. What about wind generators, can they interfere?
The locale difference....it has to be your towers, doesn't it? Oil rigs?  That's just sad....w/o the phone you just have a nice small kindle fire
Ohhh, i thought Keylime was 5.0
Thanks been too busy w/ a project I'm working on to notice the name for v4.4, we'll probably have it by next fall.....gotta tell you, no matter the android version, I'm REALLY enjoying my Note3, ... See more...
Thanks been too busy w/ a project I'm working on to notice the name for v4.4, we'll probably have it by next fall.....gotta tell you, no matter the android version, I'm REALLY enjoying my Note3, and hope the rest got your issues fixed....I'm still waiting to here, Sam Chieftain!! OK, so who has 4.4 running now, have you got a link about the new features.....so much for rumors the Note3 was to have keylime pie....
Sorry, have watched too much Little Rascals....ummmm... and that was Buckwheat...
Not too far, here I is in Kansas!  <snicker>
Hmmm, there's more than entering code from a candy wrapper????  You got the thread, Romeo, where for art thou?
Never heard of it....
SamChieftan, I didn't see an update from you....hope the update fixed your issues.
You are right, my bad but the rest of us who installed w/ Kies3 know who they are....I was curious also, but last night I was so glad to get it, I didn't care at the time....
The fact it was downloaded then installed via Kies3, wouldn't it be stored somewhere, what type of file? Nothing stood out in the note 3 section of Kies, not knowing the date created and file ext... See more...
The fact it was downloaded then installed via Kies3, wouldn't it be stored somewhere, what type of file? Nothing stood out in the note 3 section of Kies, not knowing the date created and file ext....
You are right, MJ7.  I haven't had call issues as it's certain areas were just affected....I'll be going to Texas this Christmas and wanted prevent any problems
You are the first I've seen coming from Verizon's software update....I just checked I'm up to date....could you go to settings-general-about phone-...and look at your Baseband version....I'm curi... See more...
You are the first I've seen coming from Verizon's software update....I just checked I'm up to date....could you go to settings-general-about phone-...and look at your Baseband version....I'm curious if it's the same we got last night...mine is N900VVRUBMJ17... I noticed that the moderator blocked my screen shot last night, I removed my phone number, I didn't think anything else was personal...., thanks, Cyn
When I saw yesterday morning that someone had gotten the update, I chatted w/ Samsung's support to see if it was available or they could instruct me to find it, I already had Kies3 on my pc....th... See more...
When I saw yesterday morning that someone had gotten the update, I chatted w/ Samsung's support to see if it was available or they could instruct me to find it, I already had Kies3 on my pc....they asked for my bandwidth number and looked it up and said there was none.  I decided to connect my Note3 to my pc and booted up Kies3, it said I had an update as soon as it fully connected to my phone.  Just go here and download Kies3...there's an older version there also, so make sure you get the right one.  Go here: http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/  install and connect your phone....I suspect the slowness last night was the number on the server to download.  Although, it's been said it doesn't mess w/ your existing installs/options/apps I'd do the backup, it's quick.  I got texts during the download 1st time and a phone call during the second attempt...if the download stops for that reason, close Kies3 and start it up again....and look at Micheal S' information also
Well the process was faster until I posted the link..  Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone