Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,040 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cynindesign's Posts

I downloaded Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81) what was on my Nexus was ...115.12, it installed but when going to sites w/ flash, it says the plugin is not supported" I had forgot... See more...
I downloaded Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81) what was on my Nexus was ...115.12, it installed but when going to sites w/ flash, it says the plugin is not supported" I had forgotten I had already done that, but wasn't sure of the version, thanks, Cyn
Looks like it's downloading as of yesterday, have no idea what carriers  looks like google phones for now
Are you telling me not one of you all view flash content on your old phone....the GNex does a great job...Someone please tell me what happeded to Adobe's flash player?
I understand, but your phone is still a variable...as would it work in ANY locale? Romeo's Tune's is not, it works in a region close to you, the question is, if it would work in yours?  If not in... See more...
I understand, but your phone is still a variable...as would it work in ANY locale? Romeo's Tune's is not, it works in a region close to you, the question is, if it would work in yours?  If not in yours, then it's tower/signal issues..... is this a correct assumption/interpretation? There's also a possibility that you have a faulty phone, if not system software that compounds the trouble.
That's ok, my wires are not only crossed, I'm missing a few....the only phone I know of that's working well in your area is Romeo's Tunes' he's north of Tulsa...maybe.....you'd have to review his... See more...
That's ok, my wires are not only crossed, I'm missing a few....the only phone I know of that's working well in your area is Romeo's Tunes' he's north of Tulsa...maybe.....you'd have to review his posts in this section for certainty. Myself, I'm really interested to see if a documented working phone would work in problematic areas.  I'm just sorry you are still having issues.
I had dropped calls w/ my GNex, but not Note 3.....I've had no issues w/ the Note 3.....
I wonder if it's do to what's running in the background that's hogging your memory.....IDK about you all, but I really like Clean Master, it frees up memory among other things....I know when I ha... See more...
I wonder if it's do to what's running in the background that's hogging your memory.....IDK about you all, but I really like Clean Master, it frees up memory among other things....I know when I had to reset my phone 10/30 to factory settings, as soon after the reboot, all my apps started downloading....the phone really got hot, Samsung had me stop this and use Kies3 restore....so what if your memory is low and forcing the phone to create virtual memory as w/ a pc using physical space.....just a thought.......
I DO???????   I live in Kansas..... Don't you mean Sam Chieftain??? I think he also said he lives in the sticks in OK....or was it you, Michael?  Don't forget Romeo's tunes says his works fine... See more...
I DO???????   I live in Kansas..... Don't you mean Sam Chieftain??? I think he also said he lives in the sticks in OK....or was it you, Michael?  Don't forget Romeo's tunes says his works fine and he's in your region.....I hope I didn't run him off teasing him
I have the same info as Michael
You are probably on a higher tier for IT, I'll have to check the speed w/ my jet pack when I'm out to compare.  Sad for some it works well for data and not at all on call quality.....don't mean t... See more...
You are probably on a higher tier for IT, I'll have to check the speed w/ my jet pack when I'm out to compare.  Sad for some it works well for data and not at all on call quality.....don't mean to sound like a broken record, next time you talk to Samsung, ask about wifi calling that T-Mobile has.......
Not at all, I understood and had the same frustration w/ my GNex......they are screaming and hollering in that section for the 4.3 OTA, frankly I don't think it will fix they call issues....my ... See more...
Not at all, I understood and had the same frustration w/ my GNex......they are screaming and hollering in that section for the 4.3 OTA, frankly I don't think it will fix they call issues....my issue wasn't the quality of the call, but call dropping and occasionally static, September was a nightmare.. . I have not had any issues w/ call quality/dropping w/ the Note3....I told Samsung at best buy about it.....I've been in a Verizon store a few times since this thread started....I REALLY think wifi calling will help...when I suggest it to Verizon, you'd think I I'm seeing pink elephants....next time you talk to Samsung ask them about it.their S2-S4 has the feature for T-Mobile ... I told Sam Chieftan to entice Romeo to come to his area beer/food and see how his Note3 works there....you Okies could get together and compare notes ...in the meantime, check out your speeds and post them we can compare speeds as well as call issues....mine appear to go up and down..Cox, I'm sure, but so much more efficient than the GNex.
Checked my GNex....I've never shut it off and can access wifi....Ping:  14ms   Download:  5,47mbps    Upload 1.9Mbps                                                                            ... See more...
Checked my GNex....I've never shut it off and can access wifi....Ping:  14ms   Download:  5,47mbps    Upload 1.9Mbps                                                                                          Note3:  Ping:  24ms   Download 5.49Mbps      Upload:  1.54Mbps                                                            Cox Cable speed test..........Ping:39ms   Download:  6.05Mbps     Upload:  1.08Mbps On Cox Cable...medium tier(I think, I might have downgraded, can't remember)....wonder if there'd be much difference on a weekday,....
Good point, I'll start a new discussion......
Don't need it now....Michael S posted a summary, otherwise I would have harassed him, but it's good to know for the future BTW, I asked how to do the speed test that's accurate and reliable... See more...
Don't need it now....Michael S posted a summary, otherwise I would have harassed him, but it's good to know for the future BTW, I asked how to do the speed test that's accurate and reliable?
It's been so long since I've even considered speed....as I haven't  thought I've had issues here, how do we test speed? What's the most reliable way?
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.htmlI found this, but it didn't work for me either. At a glance, Phonton works..at least I don't get the error.
I was just on ESPN checking scores, and saw that I didn't have adobe Flash, my Nexus has it....went to play store, some off brands, what works best for you all? I just tried FLV Player, it doesn'... See more...
I was just on ESPN checking scores, and saw that I didn't have adobe Flash, my Nexus has it....went to play store, some off brands, what works best for you all? I just tried FLV Player, it doesn't work w/ ESPN's site, for now I'll just restart the phone and see.... There's Photon browser w/ flash player....didn't try it.  Let me know, TKX
Why mention the Galaxy Stellar Cosmo2112......I didn't see it anywhere on this Note3 discussion???????
Here it is http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/?lid=sayt&sayt=samsung%20network%20extender* New ones are 249 and like I said my refurbished one was 99.... See more...
Here it is http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/?lid=sayt&sayt=samsung%20network%20extender* New ones are 249 and like I said my refurbished one was 99....worth it to me,  The sad part is they aren't portable, meaning it takes them about 30min to boot up ....so wifi calling would be a better option...if Verizon would do it....
BTW,  the network extender works with any Verizon phone all it does is provide a clear signal  Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone