Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 13.4K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

cynindesign's Posts

I thought I read somewhere that Verizon's Note 5 & Galaxy 6's were to get marshmallow by now...does anyone know when?
I had the same problem a few months ago...random, like 3 times over a month...I had one Verizon tech state that if the phone loses it's signal it will automatically roam....but can't switch back.... See more...
I had the same problem a few months ago...random, like 3 times over a month...I had one Verizon tech state that if the phone loses it's signal it will automatically roam....but can't switch back.....IDK, I have a network extender....she said that happens go to settings - mobile networks...and make sure LTE/CMDA is selected....it hasn't happened since...so let me know if this helps
Thank God it proceeded....but it stayed on that red Verizon screen forever...now I just hope that the rest goes smoothly
samsung's Group Play is a GREAT app to share music on different phones on the same wifi....so if you are outside, it shares all the other connected phones' speaker makes music sound great...I put... See more...
samsung's Group Play is a GREAT app to share music on different phones on the same wifi....so if you are outside, it shares all the other connected phones' speaker makes music sound great...I put the v3.0.184 on my Note 4 all that works is file and image share....my daughter has a T-Mobile S5 she opened it up and it updated immediately and had camcorder, video, file, music, and image share.....I guess there's a remote option also....that didn't work either on my end anyway...that would be really cool. Samsung chat tech supp spent over an hour trying to fix this....Group Play worked great on my Note 3....the music, file, and image share works on my Note Tab 4 but only file and image share works on the Note 4....anyone have any ideas....is the Verizon's bloat wear if T-Mobile's works fine? .
Lollipop certainly looked great on the Google Nexus!
Samsung pressuring US carriers to rollout Android 5.0 Lollipop to Galaxy S5, Note 4, others
Just got an Android Update, but my version 4.4.4. appears the same on my Note 4, anyone know what it was?I was getting excited thinking it might be Lollipop,...but it's not...... thanks,
I'd been having trouble taking pics up close, like macro....the camera focuses then blurs and takes a blurred pic.  I'm trying to get a good view of my cockatoos abdominal wound and everything ne... See more...
I'd been having trouble taking pics up close, like macro....the camera focuses then blurs and takes a blurred pic.  I'm trying to get a good view of my cockatoos abdominal wound and everything needs to be done w/ one hand.  I used the tap screen option because I can't one handed hit the camera button and hold the phone....unless there's a video of it, I've not come up w/ a way .  So I went searching the web and found this source....my settings on my camera have NEVER looked like this, nor can I re-arrange the icons/option.  I update Kies3, it says my firmware is up to date...here's the link:  How to take better photos with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 go to the 3rd picture...you can choose it at the bottom.... That would be handier for me if I could get my settings menu like this....TIA
I'm positive that Android Device Manager worked a few months ago using I.E. v11+ Now I can't sign in and when I did earlier, it didn't ring my phone at all...when you click the "ring" option, a l... See more...
I'm positive that Android Device Manager worked a few months ago using I.E. v11+ Now I can't sign in and when I did earlier, it didn't ring my phone at all...when you click the "ring" option, a little window pops up saying your phone will ring for 5min to push the power button to turn the ringing off.  I've enabled popups on that page, I've entered it as a trusted site...IDK....it works fine in Chrome....any ideas?
I did a hard reboot after the install and setup for the apps was complete...Kinda scared me at first it booted up in the safe mode, but w/ a restart, everything returned to normal except wallpape... See more...
I did a hard reboot after the install and setup for the apps was complete...Kinda scared me at first it booted up in the safe mode, but w/ a restart, everything returned to normal except wallpaper setting and a few widgets wouldn't load....just drug them down and removed them and re-inserted them.  Pretty smooth update, actually.  Saw the post about the battery life changed.....will watch that, before this, blue tooth, wifi, GPS on, I'd go to sleep at 100% and wake up w/ it 96% lowest was 94%....It's been great....hope this doesn't change.
Apparently everything in the indicator bar is white, except app notifications...... I found the lock screen setting are in setting -> device ->Lock screen....I removed some stuff when I got my... See more...
Apparently everything in the indicator bar is white, except app notifications...... I found the lock screen setting are in setting -> device ->Lock screen....I removed some stuff when I got my phone and it stayed that way....I DID loose my selected wallpaper and some widgets didn't load, just removed the problem ones by dragging it down to the trash can and re-inserted the widgets on the screen ....and had to set my wallpaper for both lock screen and home.  Hope this helps....as of now, I haven't had any issues.
I was attempted to click "report abuse", because it IS a form of abuse to say how fun it is to be last in line to most of us who want to be first.....just stupid of you....stay off the list if yo... See more...
I was attempted to click "report abuse", because it IS a form of abuse to say how fun it is to be last in line to most of us who want to be first.....just stupid of you....stay off the list if you can't do better than that.
My phone is paired well w/ Bluetooth as far as phone calls, but it's not handling messages....anyone have an idea.  Tech sup said to put the phone in hands free mode but that didn't work.....it g... See more...
My phone is paired well w/ Bluetooth as far as phone calls, but it's not handling messages....anyone have an idea.  Tech sup said to put the phone in hands free mode but that didn't work.....it goes through the motions of loading messages, but nothing appears.....new texts don't show up either, just on my phone...any ideas would be appreciated, TKX
I'd like wifi calling feature added to the Note 3, I know the S2-4 for T-Mobil has it...it's an excellent feature to call where poor coverage w/ a jetpak.  I was talking to Tech Supp last week, s... See more...
I'd like wifi calling feature added to the Note 3, I know the S2-4 for T-Mobil has it...it's an excellent feature to call where poor coverage w/ a jetpak.  I was talking to Tech Supp last week, she said her HTC1 has this feature.....Come on Verizon, Samsung says you have to request it......It would improve poor calling issues I'm sure.
Not sure what phone you are talking about but the Note 3 wasn't released till Oct 10, 13 .......
I am so %#!@ annoyed, I had the same thing happen today, have spent time w/ HP technical support, Hyjackthis, it's Verizons software updater.....HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE, it looks like malware.  Th... See more...
I am so %#!@ annoyed, I had the same thing happen today, have spent time w/ HP technical support, Hyjackthis, it's Verizons software updater.....HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE, it looks like malware.  There's no indication of who, not red, no label, JUST NO FREAKING CHOICE BUT TO INSTALL NOW OR LATER....NO WAY TO INQUIRE WHAT IT IS BEFORE CHOOSING TO INSTALL.  The designer of the software should be shot on site.  A lot of people are wasting a LOT time....
Mine is just now updating, glad to hear you improved Michael S, mine had always sounded great, wish yours did too.... now if Sam's would too, we are pretty well set here in the midwest
Out of curiosity, I attached my Note 3 to my system to see if Kies3 had an update.....nope, I'm sorry to say...I would think the process described where the phone is returned to Samsung, it's tot... See more...
Out of curiosity, I attached my Note 3 to my system to see if Kies3 had an update.....nope, I'm sorry to say...I would think the process described where the phone is returned to Samsung, it's totally wiped out and re-instal new system should be the answer.....what's not the answer is you have to mail in yours to Samsung, Verizon should have a collection now of non-working phones to return to Samsung for this process so to have them on hand for your replacements...makes more sense to me....have them at the local stores in the location where issues reported.
Unless there's a setting to control what date to download emails, as long as the email is on the server, your phone will keep getting it....my emails do not show up on my phone once they are down... See more...
Unless there's a setting to control what date to download emails, as long as the email is on the server, your phone will keep getting it....my emails do not show up on my phone once they are downloaded to my email client, they are deleted at that point on the server....and I can't stand using a webmail function....barely tolerate Gmail.  You'd have to take your phone off of sync and explore more email clients for android, perhaps they have advanced functions that might be able to help you....I get way too many emails to leave on the server....it would make more sense to back up your emails on your computer you want to keep and remove them from your server......
It ended up being FlashFox....the paid version is reasonable, the Photon is 10/year. I didn't know Google checkout quit yesterday! Anyway, looks like few had new payment options for their ap... See more...
It ended up being FlashFox....the paid version is reasonable, the Photon is 10/year. I didn't know Google checkout quit yesterday! Anyway, looks like few had new payment options for their apps