Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,564 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cynindesign's Posts

I never left my Note 7 connected to direct charging since the issue, I charged wirelessly mostly.  The Note 7 never even got as warm/hot as my Notes 3,4, &5 So I wasn't worried....I sent it back ... See more...
I never left my Note 7 connected to direct charging since the issue, I charged wirelessly mostly.  The Note 7 never even got as warm/hot as my Notes 3,4, &5 So I wasn't worried....I sent it back as I'm flying to my daughters and couldn't take it on the airlines, or I'd still have it..... ....I was waiting on the Pixel XL 128gb, even tho' I preordered on the 18th, as of 12/1 I didn't get shipped as promised, so I went w/ the regular Pixel.....[Removed].....the screens small, the home and back buttons take up space in the screen, so to close any app that uses the whole screen, you have to tap on the program to bring up home, current apps, and back icon...STUPID!!!!  Hopefully I can get an XL after the first. Other thing, I don't like the camera, and many other features, but it sure as heck beats my old 1st edition of the Galaxy Nexus...man it was sloooooooooow. So I REALLY look forward to Aug for the Note 8 profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
My bad, meant mb....did you get     a 32 or 128gb pixel xl?
Reboot your wifi?  BTW, did you get the  32 or 128gb?  58+gb is a pretty hefty update size for the brand new system....isn't it?
Back up vs a direct transfer from a phone aren't the same....I had a Note 5...and as soon as I turned the Note 7 on, it asked if I wanted to transfer the Note 5 content over....Smart Switch is gr... See more...
Back up vs a direct transfer from a phone aren't the same....I had a Note 5...and as soon as I turned the Note 7 on, it asked if I wanted to transfer the Note 5 content over....Smart Switch is great and fast too, but backups are better than nothing.
I preordered my Pixel XL 128gb....google were screwed in the head to make a 32gb instead of 64gb....I would have chosen that rather than wait...I'm really Po'ed that I wasn't notified until late ... See more...
I preordered my Pixel XL 128gb....google were screwed in the head to make a 32gb instead of 64gb....I would have chosen that rather than wait...I'm really Po'ed that I wasn't notified until late afternoon that they were out of stock and I'm looking at Nov 26th or possibly earlier.......I shut my Note 7 down and am using my old Galaxy Nexus....OMG is it ever SLOOOOOOOOOW....thank God I have the S 2 Tab...
I found after spending $100 that w/ the proper curved glass screen protector that fit snugly and didn't pop off when putting a case on that the left side curve was more responsive that the right.... See more...
I found after spending $100 that w/ the proper curved glass screen protector that fit snugly and didn't pop off when putting a case on that the left side curve was more responsive that the right....I'm strictly right handed....and my left is there just to match the other side.....whereas most left handed people are more ambidextrous than most rt handed....so WHY diminish the screen the screen size and just have one curve...makes much more sense to me and the scrolling text will show on all the flip/folder cases....BTW, I held onto the fliip view in spite of there's no protection....I had to replace my Note 7 twice, first week of June and first week of July.....if you drop your phone w/ a flip view it will flap open exposing the phone....I've never damaged a phone before..a $400 hard lesson.  Also Samsung needs to  change the wp settings to accept the live wp's you already have....Check out Dual Boot Games Haunted House HD, Christmas HD, and others,  the graphics at amazing and have so many settings
While one person said the 128gb was backordered...the local store only had 32gb in both models....even the Google site when you shop there for one says it will be released Nov 11th....I played w/... See more...
While one person said the 128gb was backordered...the local store only had 32gb in both models....even the Google site when you shop there for one says it will be released Nov 11th....I played w/ the 32gb....it was so tempting ....but since I can't add more memory, I'd rather have more than I need than not enough.....I just can't wait....it was screaming fast
I found that out a few days ago, thank you for your reply
WE paid taxes on the Note 7 that's recalled and is of no fault of our own, why should we pay $55 in taxes again on the Google XL or ANY phone....I certainly would NOT be getting another phone per... See more...
WE paid taxes on the Note 7 that's recalled and is of no fault of our own, why should we pay $55 in taxes again on the Google XL or ANY phone....I certainly would NOT be getting another phone period....my Note 7 doesn't heat up as much as my Note 4 or 5
One of the larger stores in my town, really have NO idea until the shipment arrives.....I didn't realize the XL was back ordered, I was told it wouldn't be released unto Nov 11th..
That's why I was wanting mine shipped, so I'd have a few days to tweak....then return, but Tibbits made a valid comment, if the AIRLINES DON'T WANT THEM WHY WOULD SHIPPING COMPANIES???  That rais... See more...
That's why I was wanting mine shipped, so I'd have a few days to tweak....then return, but Tibbits made a valid comment, if the AIRLINES DON'T WANT THEM WHY WOULD SHIPPING COMPANIES???  That raises a question...how will all those phones be returned to Samsung...if that's the plan
For some of you who have their own fav wallpapers or live wallpapers....as you can see Samsung didn't give you much of a choice, their papers or none.....all the live wp's I've bought and are con... See more...
For some of you who have their own fav wallpapers or live wallpapers....as you can see Samsung didn't give you much of a choice, their papers or none.....all the live wp's I've bought and are constantly updated would have NOT been available if I wasn't using Nova Launcher since my Note 4.  Christmas HD and Haunted House HD are among my holiday favs....check out Play, they are cool....I ONLY know what I've experienced....I had a Note 5 and soon as I activated the Note 7 and signed on to Google, a popup screen came up recognizing my Note 5, and did I want to transfer from it....I also used Smart Switch .....tech supp suggested using Google backup/restore option also.....back to wp's.....by transferring all my apps along w/ Nova launchers, I imported my backed up Launchers settings and walla, LOTS of tweakings were in place.  Long press the screen or the "back" icon brings up the menus available on the Note 5 and I have access to all the live wallpapers I've purchased. Then we come to the LOCK SCREEN:  no way to get past this as w/ the 5, so after 2 days of tech supp, I ended up taking a screenshot of my current live wp and since the gallery is available in the first selection item, I was able to make the lock screen to match my home screen, even though it isn't live. The fascinating addition is the screensaver option....only 4 of my live ones were available....so when you are charging and the "clock" comes up then the next thing I see is Space HD, Ocean HD, or Haunted House HD....which is cool...but it made wireless charger process slower as there is CONSTANT movement/panning scenes...I haven't tried direct charging, which i'm doing now.....BTW, I REALLY like the fast charging stand, so much more efficient than the other and you can keep your screen in view so when a notification comes in, you don't have to pick up the phone to look...or watch a video in portrait/landscape while keeping the phone charged... fast charging stand is great
Also, if you are like me, I have charging cables and fast chargers plenty, so check on Amazon for micro to USB C adapters and use the ones you have.
Check and see what apps are running in the background....also, I've found battery saver apps take more juice...I had 2 security updates, the 18th when I activated my phone and the other day....On... See more...
Check and see what apps are running in the background....also, I've found battery saver apps take more juice...I had 2 security updates, the 18th when I activated my phone and the other day....One thing for sure, there have been MASSIVE updated of my installed apps, but I pretty much keep mine charged while at home and when I go to bed it's 100% and wake up to 99%.....I use live wallpapers which before drained my other Note's batteries.... I supper like the fast charging stand by samsung
Post a screenshot
IDK, I've had Verizon's Note 3,4,5,7 and never saw this feature...what's the advantage?
My Note 7 comes tomorrow,  so much  easier to use the 2 mo old that's already activated.... Is there a reason to use the one that comes with the phone?
As far as I know,  you want to leave,  all is required is for you to pay off your phone
Anyone else having them?  I found at one of the forums to clear the system cache....worked for a  while...just had one while talking on the phone
Got it last it on Mar 4th...but  the 2nd week I started having random reboots....