Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,305 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mlbfreaks2765's Posts

I just noticed the home button on the phone. I noticed that it said only AT&T and T-Mobile. That's why I put the wink face. People on the VZW forum are so nitpicky and literal about everythin... See more...
I just noticed the home button on the phone. I noticed that it said only AT&T and T-Mobile. That's why I put the wink face. People on the VZW forum are so nitpicky and literal about everything.
Look at the home button. Taken from Costco's membershipwireless.com 
Does anybody have a clue as to when the Note II will be available at Costco? I'm starting to feel like an impatient little kid.
So, I have to do the second option on my list. How much is an ETF for having a dumb phone for one year?
OK. Talked to a rep (like everyone else does) and was told that I can transfer my upgrade, keep unlimited data and transfer to my line. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Hello all, I'm due for an upgrade and want to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note II. I know about the "NO MORE UNLIMITED" scenario. Question: My mother has a "dumb phone." Can I transfer the ... See more...
Hello all, I'm due for an upgrade and want to get the new Samsung Galaxy Note II. I know about the "NO MORE UNLIMITED" scenario. Question: My mother has a "dumb phone." Can I transfer the upgrade to her line and upgrade to the Note II, then transfer it to my line to keep unlimited? (I'll cancel her data plan and reactivate her old phone.) OR Will I have to pay an ETF on her line and upgrade to the Note II and do the rest? Thanks
OK. I'm going to be irrelevant to the topic and I'm finally saying this. I've been looking at all of these keep unlimited data topics and this guy (Brian68) posts such nasty comments on every sin... See more...
OK. I'm going to be irrelevant to the topic and I'm finally saying this. I've been looking at all of these keep unlimited data topics and this guy (Brian68) posts such nasty comments on every single topic. I have not read one sympathetic word from this guy. Either stop being rude or don't post. I can't wait for his reaction to my comment.