Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,329 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Vivianas's Posts

Ever since the latest update my phone has been doing some short variation of my notification ringtone. I use the "look at me ringtone" for text messaging and default sound for my notes. However o... See more...
Ever since the latest update my phone has been doing some short variation of my notification ringtone. I use the "look at me ringtone" for text messaging and default sound for my notes. However often times now it I will set it down screen off and I'll hear a fraction of what I would think is the sound for a notification. If the sound wave was maybe a second or so long this would be 1/4 of it just enough to know a sound came from the phone. However I see no new displays although the only thing i'm seeing is a keyboard looking icon in the top left hand corner. Could this be a reason for the noise but for whatever reason its not playing the whole noise? I haven't had this problem before the update and now its kind of annoying...