Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,631 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TaraTattooed23's Posts

My droid incredible goes into the reboot loop EVERY NIGHT around 3am.  I've called Verizon and they are no help, I take it to the store and they act like they have never heard of the incredible r... See more...
My droid incredible goes into the reboot loop EVERY NIGHT around 3am.  I've called Verizon and they are no help, I take it to the store and they act like they have never heard of the incredible re-boot problem. They have done 2 hard re-sets and it still goes into the "Droid" reboot.  I loved my droid, but my photos started disappearing, for no reason and the reboots from hell started ... a few times a week, then a few times a day. Now, it has rebooted 32 times in the past 2 hours. Verizon didn't and has not taken any accountability on the crappy update, didn't credit my bill for all the BS i'm having to go through because of the update from hell that they released and they aren't doing anything to correct the situation. Verizon is supposed to be better than this, that's way I came to verizon because they were better than the other carriers, but now they have just become the same if not worse because the service is just over-priced. Looking for a new phone, not confident with the Droid cell phones and considering a new carrier.