Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,180 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wondertwinpower's Posts

Why is this labeled as the "correct answer"?!? There is a step missing! It should say "after 24 hours AFTER REMOVING THE SIM CARD FROM THE IPHONE5 please follow these steps:"
Yeah, I got one of the 6 remaning sim cards in all of Tucson, AZ this morning before 11 AM (I know this because the first Verizon store I went to was "sold out" as of yesterday, and they called a... See more...
Yeah, I got one of the 6 remaning sim cards in all of Tucson, AZ this morning before 11 AM (I know this because the first Verizon store I went to was "sold out" as of yesterday, and they called all the other stores to find out if any of them had any sim cards and how many. This has certainly been an epic failure on Verizon's part.
pemoe26 is correct. The 24 hours STARTS when you remove the sim card completely from the iPhone 5 (not 24 hours after it is activated).
THANK YOU radnj1972! I wish I had found this information before I activated my new iPhone5!!! Hopefully you will help someone else!