Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,674 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DaveBr's Posts

How far offshore, on a boat in Lake Michigan, will I get 4G coverage?  I certainly expect it will depend on antenna height and signal strength, but I'd like to have some guidelines for planning a... See more...
How far offshore, on a boat in Lake Michigan, will I get 4G coverage?  I certainly expect it will depend on antenna height and signal strength, but I'd like to have some guidelines for planning a 333 mile trip  from one end of the Lake to the other. I also don't know how directional cell towers are.
I have heard that in some buildings the glass is treated for sun reflection and the treatment blocks some signals.  I had it on the 44th floor of a building.  Might be orientation of the glass to... See more...
I have heard that in some buildings the glass is treated for sun reflection and the treatment blocks some signals.  I had it on the 44th floor of a building.  Might be orientation of the glass to a particular tower?  Difference in frequency of ATT v Verizon?  By the way, in northern Wisconsin I observed that Verizon coverage was much better than ATT, but I heard others say that in rural Indiana it was the reverse.  Try it out the front door?
My Droid Razr upgraded to Android 4.04.  Now I cannot put any Widgets on the Home Screen.  When I press and hold on the Home Screen, all I get is a pop-up to do something with Wallpaper.  There i... See more...
My Droid Razr upgraded to Android 4.04.  Now I cannot put any Widgets on the Home Screen.  When I press and hold on the Home Screen, all I get is a pop-up to do something with Wallpaper.  There is nothing about Adding Widgets, like there used to be.  Any ideas how to fix this bug?
I have a new Motorola Razr 32.  Synchronizing with the "enterprise" Exchange server worked fine, so all my contacts are on my Razr and on my office desktop computer (actually on the Exchange serv... See more...
I have a new Motorola Razr 32.  Synchronizing with the "enterprise" Exchange server worked fine, so all my contacts are on my Razr and on my office desktop computer (actually on the Exchange server).  However Backup Assistant Plus can't find them on the Razr.  It has no contacts at all.   What I really would like to do is to synchronize with (1) my office Desktop computer; (2) my Razr and (3) my laptop at home.  If Backup Assistant recognized the contacts already on the Razr, presumably I could upload the contacts from the Razr and then download to my laptop at home.  What I really want, and what I used to do daily with a Windows Mobile device and even HP 100 LX handhelds (not phones) and Microsoft Activesync, is to have the contacts in all three places.  Any ideas on how to sync with two separate PCs?