Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,658 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

2crazey's Posts

I spoke with Samsung, they said Verizon is blocking it. The circle of life. I have used verizons messaging app and it works for the most part, but now that RCS messaging is starting to be used widle... See more...
I spoke with Samsung, they said Verizon is blocking it. The circle of life. I have used verizons messaging app and it works for the most part, but now that RCS messaging is starting to be used widley, I am finding that those messages don't come through to the Verizon message app.  Will Verizon fix this issue since it won't allow the native Samsung software to work. I am tryig to compromise, but the verizon app is not compatible with the newer messaging technology.  
Well finally gave up on my Thunderbolt, they sent me a Galaxy Nexus. Will miss my TB but the Nexus is definitely a step up. Best of all no data drops, strong 4G all the time. Hope they either fix... See more...
Well finally gave up on my Thunderbolt, they sent me a Galaxy Nexus. Will miss my TB but the Nexus is definitely a step up. Best of all no data drops, strong 4G all the time. Hope they either fix the problem or update all your phones. Good luck everyone.
Ok for some reason my 4G coverage is working today. I keep waiting for it to cut out, but its been really solid so far. I didn't see any software update, but let's hope they fixed something. Any ... See more...
Ok for some reason my 4G coverage is working today. I keep waiting for it to cut out, but its been really solid so far. I didn't see any software update, but let's hope they fixed something. Any one else seeing improvement, or am I just being lucky right now. I'll let you guys know if it continues to work. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone
Ok new replacement phone, just as frustrating. No different. Come on Verizon fix this please.... Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone
Ok so my update is that I went through all there steps, reset the phone, didn't work. Changed the sim card didn't work, and now they changed my phone. I've only had the phone a half a day so far,... See more...
Ok so my update is that I went through all there steps, reset the phone, didn't work. Changed the sim card didn't work, and now they changed my phone. I've only had the phone a half a day so far, but so far I haven't lost any data. I'll keep using it and see what happens. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone
Went to the Verizon store today, spoke with two reps, they both were having the same problems as we are. One in particular had looked into it, and said it was a software issue and it started afte... See more...
Went to the Verizon store today, spoke with two reps, they both were having the same problems as we are. One in particular had looked into it, and said it was a software issue and it started after the last ota update. I asked why Verizon hadnt acknowledged it, he said they won't but there aware and they will push a software update when they get it fixed. Hope it comes soon.... Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone
I don't agree that it is thunderbolt. I have surfed the web, and this problem is not unique to our phone, everyone is having the same problems. I know people with razors, galaxy's etc, all having... See more...
I don't agree that it is thunderbolt. I have surfed the web, and this problem is not unique to our phone, everyone is having the same problems. I know people with razors, galaxy's etc, all having the same problem. The signal is strong, and then 4g is gone, minute later it's back. I know a lot of people had problems with there bolts, but mine has always been rock solid, never any issues. I have always had very strong 4G signal, and average 18-22 Mb down, 20 Mb up. When my 4g is lit up, I still get that, but it just flashes all the time lately. Most of the non Verizon forums all believe it's a Verizon issue, and that there just not coming forward about it yet. Let's just hope that they address the issue soon, or there going to have a lot of unhappy customers.