Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,773 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

newyorkerraco's Posts

Two of relatives have already switched to Sprint to get the Verizon Style.  I will probably switch also if Verizon doesn't pick up the Style.   It's too bad since I otherwise like Verizon.
I would hate to switch to Sprint, but would also consider doing so if Verizon can't get the Style included in the options available to customers.  Currently Verizon is not offering any flip style... See more...
I would hate to switch to Sprint, but would also consider doing so if Verizon can't get the Style included in the options available to customers.  Currently Verizon is not offering any flip style phones with similar features.   Let's hope that Verizon hears consumer' demand.
My family and I are considering moving to Sprint to get the flip phone. I'm surprised also that Verizon hasn't reacted to the outpouring of requests for a flip style phone.  Although I would pref... See more...
My family and I are considering moving to Sprint to get the flip phone. I'm surprised also that Verizon hasn't reacted to the outpouring of requests for a flip style phone.  Although I would prefer to stay with Verizon, the prices are fairly competitive at Sprint.