Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,887 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lazyndesert's Posts

I've been following this thread since 7pm pst yesterday as my adventures were just like all of yours, except without ending up with a working phone. Wanted to post on here, in case anyone was jus... See more...
I've been following this thread since 7pm pst yesterday as my adventures were just like all of yours, except without ending up with a working phone. Wanted to post on here, in case anyone was just overly cautious like me, that you are still going to get the screen showing the number for your phone as being the one on your sim (the "wrong" one). Keep pushing next and ignoring it. I didn't do that until this morning and once I did my online status changed from order pending to showing the new phone. I suspect had I done this last night I would have been rejoicing much sooner. Anyway, you all helped a hell of a lot more than Verizon did so thank you for that. Gonna laugh when my supposedly required new SIM card shows up on Wed.