Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,971 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Salisbury's Posts

mama23dogs, if I may explain further. If my bill was due on the 15th of each month and for what ever reason I wanted to make it due on the 18th. Verizon would do that. But they would charge to... See more...
   mama23dogs, if I may explain further. If my bill was due on the 15th of each month and for what ever reason I wanted to make it due on the 18th. Verizon would do that. But they would charge to do so, they're not gonna take the money later. But where they want to roll back the billing due date on all their loyal customers. They don't want to make any adjustment. How unethical and unfair it that! I've already cancelled one phone and will cancel another in February.
   Hi mama23dogs, you are correct my math was incorrect sorry. 10K divided by 30 days which is a Verizon billing cycle would be $333,33 per day. So by rolling back a customers billing due date by... See more...
   Hi mama23dogs, you are correct my math was incorrect sorry. 10K divided by 30 days which is a Verizon billing cycle would be $333,33 per day. So by rolling back a customers billing due date by 3 days. The customer or payee of the account would actually be at a loss of $1000 for that billing cycle. Basically the billing due date changed from 30 days to 27 days, for the billing due date. It's outrageous and that's the course Verizon has taken, what loyalty to customers, Yikes!
   What is being implied is if there is a 10 thousand dollar monthly account that is due on a perhaps the 15th of each month. If that accounts due date rolls back by 3 days. Then the payee loses ... See more...
   What is being implied is if there is a 10 thousand dollar monthly account that is due on a perhaps the 15th of each month. If that accounts due date rolls back by 3 days. Then the payee loses out by $333.    Verizon is aware of this. If not than they wouldn't have removed the good profiteering post that was getting many views at the iPhone 6s discussion forum. If a mortgage payment was rolled back. What would happen? It all works on due time and interest rates.
   PICOCURIE, if it is factual that a corporation would be paying 10K per month to Verizon for wireless phone service. Then the comptroller of the corporation would be keying on Verizon's profite... See more...
   PICOCURIE, if it is factual that a corporation would be paying 10K per month to Verizon for wireless phone service. Then the comptroller of the corporation would be keying on Verizon's profiteering with billing due dates. Which would cost the corporation. Please read post made at the Apple 6s forum, which was locked, but still getting many views.
  Hello NANJAR43, lets try doing a reset of the iPhone, It appears you might be in a software loop type snag. Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the upper right side of the iPhone. While h... See more...
  Hello NANJAR43, lets try doing a reset of the iPhone, It appears you might be in a software loop type snag. Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the upper right side of the iPhone. While holding the ON/OFF button, press and hold the Home button on the front of the iPhone at the same time. Keep holding both buttons, the screen will turn OFF. Keep holding until the Apple Logo appears. Then release both buttons, and the iPhone should reset.
  Hi Folks, would like to know if anyone might have some info on the hijacking of Safari Browser and the Apple News App? It has become very annoying and renders the iPhone all but unusable whil... See more...
  Hi Folks, would like to know if anyone might have some info on the hijacking of Safari Browser and the Apple News App? It has become very annoying and renders the iPhone all but unusable while online.   It's certainly not a Verizon problem their service is fantastic, or an Apple problem they have been great as well. But would hope to hear from anyone that is experiencing this, and may have some info on how to alleviate it, or if it's something we may now have to deal with?
  Forgot to mention. With out the other person knowing? You ain't gonna be able to do it that way.
  Hi DONSCH78, you could get the location of the iPhone, but you'd have to log into iCloud with the user id and password of the iPhone you're trying to locate.   As far as usage of a iPhone, tha... See more...
  Hi DONSCH78, you could get the location of the iPhone, but you'd have to log into iCloud with the user id and password of the iPhone you're trying to locate.   As far as usage of a iPhone, that is under your account, is quite easy. That iPhone will show up at the My Verizon website, provided the iPhone account is in your name, for both iPhones. Then just navigate thru the menu. My Verizon App on the your iPhone will also give usage of the iPhone you're trying to monitor. 
  Hi edwardlee21, it would be unlikely a Apple 11.1.2 or a carrier 30.1 update, which are both the latest, would be the problem. I have two iPhones 6s plus 128 GB and both are working fine with t... See more...
  Hi edwardlee21, it would be unlikely a Apple 11.1.2 or a carrier 30.1 update, which are both the latest, would be the problem. I have two iPhones 6s plus 128 GB and both are working fine with these updates.   I would try going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. If that does not help. Try going into iTunes to recover the iPhone.
   Lynn, could you go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, to see if this may help? Do you have a Wi-Fi or Verizon connection? Are you able to log on to your iCloud account?
Hi LYNNMJ122, could you go to Settings > Messages. Just to be sure a required setting is not turned off.
  Hi SMALLMOM21, the iPhone 6s has a small switch on the top left edge when facing the home screen. Could this perhaps be turned off? If so it would be able to cause this to happen.
  Hi smits123, isn't Arizona a state that doesn't participate in daylight savings time? With the fall back spring ahead in changing the clocks 1 hour. If so I wonder if that could be creating the... See more...
  Hi smits123, isn't Arizona a state that doesn't participate in daylight savings time? With the fall back spring ahead in changing the clocks 1 hour. If so I wonder if that could be creating the issue you're having?
  Hi ABYHAM52, if you go online to iCloud.com there will be - Forgot Apple ID or Password, just below where you'd sign in.
  Hi MATPOT78, first off what Verizon wrote is completely incorrect. Wi-Fi data will not locate the iPhone via iCloud even if the iPhone is turned on. Cellular data must be turned on while the iP... See more...
  Hi MATPOT78, first off what Verizon wrote is completely incorrect. Wi-Fi data will not locate the iPhone via iCloud even if the iPhone is turned on. Cellular data must be turned on while the iPhone is on, that is the only way it will locate the iPhone.   You may still be able to get info from iCloud, and that would be finding a new number to the iPhone and a new contact list that was created. So sign into iCloud to see what changes are being made with the account with Apple's iCloud. If they changed the Sim card it may not be an issue of what iCloud is showing.
  Hi Impompil, not sure. But holding out out for the iPhone X that will be released on Oct. 27th for pre-order and in Verizon corporate stores on Nov. 3rd 
  HI BTBACKUPBOX, while in a Verizon corporate store 2 days ago I inquired about the new iPhone. They didn't have a lot of info other than it will be announced this month. I had mentioned that I ... See more...
  HI BTBACKUPBOX, while in a Verizon corporate store 2 days ago I inquired about the new iPhone. They didn't have a lot of info other than it will be announced this month. I had mentioned that I read a high end one could go for $1100, they weren't even sure of that. So I guess we'll be hearing from Verizon as soon as they're able to start selling them.   I had also mentioned that I read the new iPhone may not be released till November do to a snag Apple had with developing some of the software. But the Verizon store said they were told they will be out in Sept.
  Hi JEABAK78, when using iMessages on iPhone they will come with a green bubble while using wi-fi. Cellular data needs to be turned on in the settings and wi-fi turned off then the bubble will b... See more...
  Hi JEABAK78, when using iMessages on iPhone they will come with a green bubble while using wi-fi. Cellular data needs to be turned on in the settings and wi-fi turned off then the bubble will be blue.
  Been on Verizon website and cannot locate how to pay off iPhones that have been on a monthly plan. Talked with Chat and they don't know and suggested I call Verzion which ended up a waste of ti... See more...
  Been on Verizon website and cannot locate how to pay off iPhones that have been on a monthly plan. Talked with Chat and they don't know and suggested I call Verzion which ended up a waste of time. So would like some useful info?
is it true that iPhone to iPhone calls or texts use data? I heard that its because they use imessage lines. does this make sense?   This was the original post made. Verizon is the carrier, so as... See more...
is it true that iPhone to iPhone calls or texts use data? I heard that its because they use imessage lines. does this make sense?   This was the original post made. Verizon is the carrier, so as far as data is concerned, it will be used. How much data would depend on the file size. Apple computer is the server with iMessages, they do not sell data, Verizon does. Why is this so complicated?   If the file size is large it will impact how much data is used, when sent, regardless of how it is created or stored.