Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,892 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RTPower's Posts

I'm finally annoyed enough to be back here again to say VZW service in this area is still bad and has been since last posting here over a year ago.  At that time VZW customer service claimed a te... See more...
I'm finally annoyed enough to be back here again to say VZW service in this area is still bad and has been since last posting here over a year ago.  At that time VZW customer service claimed a tech came to the area and said the signal was good.  Usually have two bars, but mostly data is the problem.  I actually called VZW customer service about three weeks ago to again notify of poor service with no further response.   Everyone I talk to who has VZW in this area says the same thing.  Other cell service providers are fine in this area. .  This is no backwoods area, it's adjacent to Seattle.
I had tried that before I posted and couldn't navigate to a live person to report it. Tried again last night and did get to a live person.  Now have a ticket number from VZW.
I've previously looked through the linked Contact Us page. Where exactly do I contact VZW with services issues on this page? Nothing obvious which is why myself and others post here.
This has been occurring intermittently for the past year.  Lately it's been most of the time. Phone calls have been fine. Only data and texts. Seems concentrated to a certain section of town. S... See more...
This has been occurring intermittently for the past year.  Lately it's been most of the time. Phone calls have been fine. Only data and texts. Seems concentrated to a certain section of town. Service outside of this area is fine. Sometimes 1 bar LTE or 3G or 1X !!!   Data and texts typically time out. This a major area just south of Seattle and should not be having these issues. My co-workers have the same issues.  So it's not just my phone. My phone is unreliable and mostly unusable in this area for text or data. Couldn't figure out how to contact VZW regarding service issues.  Really should be an obvious way to do this other than a message board.