Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,321 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rljablon's Posts

I have the same question about deleting a group. I have an LG V30 and use Message+ (the red one, right?). I hit the pencil icon to start a text. I hit "Create New Group." I populated the gr... See more...
I have the same question about deleting a group. I have an LG V30 and use Message+ (the red one, right?). I hit the pencil icon to start a text. I hit "Create New Group." I populated the group. How do I delete the group? It seems to be in a different place than the rest of contacts.
Thanks for the suggestion. I can't figure out how to add a "p" in place of the comma.  The screen I get allows me to hit the comma, semi-colon, "Pause," or "Wait."  I don't see how to get to a... See more...
Thanks for the suggestion. I can't figure out how to add a "p" in place of the comma.  The screen I get allows me to hit the comma, semi-colon, "Pause," or "Wait."  I don't see how to get to an alphabet. I added the "#."  It didn't work. I noticed that the default voicemail app doesn't have a setting that allows the number to be changed. Any ideas?
I would like to add my password to the voicemail auto dial on my Turbo 2. Could some walk me through it?  I think I may be missing a step. Phone icon --> Three vertical dots next to search ... See more...
I would like to add my password to the voicemail auto dial on my Turbo 2. Could some walk me through it?  I think I may be missing a step. Phone icon --> Three vertical dots next to search bar --> Settings --> Calls --> Voicemail --> Setup --> Voicemail number -->  *86,;[password] --> ok --> ok. Pressing "1" for voicemail auto dial, dials *86 and I'm asked for my password. I made sure what I entered is saved in "Settings" and then powered off and on.  I tried again, and the auto dial still does *86. Any ideas?
The phone solicitations I receive are from different numbers each time, I think. Do I really need to block each one of them?
I understand the glitches that might arise when switching from iPhones to Droids. Needing to know if a text recipient or sender is an iPhone user is absurd, though. Seriously, no fix?
I suspected that the case might be that the automated system needs to be set up to accept voice input; however, I was hoping that Siri or voice control would be able to convert voice to text.  I ... See more...
I suspected that the case might be that the automated system needs to be set up to accept voice input; however, I was hoping that Siri or voice control would be able to convert voice to text.  I guess not....
I've read on other blogs that some carriers can make that change for customers, but Verizon was never indicated as one of those carriers. I'll use your work around unless someone from Verizon ... See more...
I've read on other blogs that some carriers can make that change for customers, but Verizon was never indicated as one of those carriers. I'll use your work around unless someone from Verizon can help me further. UPDATE: I did just what you suggested: I set up a contact called "voicemail," and I made the phone number be "*86,<password>#" (where the comma is "pause").  I tried it as if dialing from my contacts list, and then I tried it with Voice Control.  I said, "Call voicemail."  Both worked exactly as I wanted.  Thank you!
Could you clarify if your phone tells you or doesn't tell you that you missed calls? Your first sentence could be that your iPhone 4s tells you that you have missed calls from contacts, but th... See more...
Could you clarify if your phone tells you or doesn't tell you that you missed calls? Your first sentence could be that your iPhone 4s tells you that you have missed calls from contacts, but those contacts say that you *haven't* missed any calls from them.  OR... It could be that your iPhone doesn't tell you that you have missed calls, but the contacts say that you have.
Sometimes, I use iPhone 4s' Siri or voice control to call my bank, credit card company, Verizon, health insurance company, etc.  Usually, these kinds of companies have an automated system that re... See more...
Sometimes, I use iPhone 4s' Siri or voice control to call my bank, credit card company, Verizon, health insurance company, etc.  Usually, these kinds of companies have an automated system that requires callers to "press 1" for something, "press 2" for something else, etc. Can I use Siri or voice control to enter these numbers? For example, I'll say "dial Pharmacy" if I want to refill a prescription.  I get an automated message saying, "press 1 for pharmacy hours and directions," "press 2 to refill a prescription," "press 3 to speak to the pharmacist,".... Let's say I want to refill a prescription.  Can I say "press 2" and a 2 will take me to the refill system?  And then can I say the prescription number?
In order to save data, I have 3G turned off and wireless turned on.  Of course, I don't always have a wireless connection, so if I receive a voicemail, visual voicemail doesn't work.  As a result... See more...
In order to save data, I have 3G turned off and wireless turned on.  Of course, I don't always have a wireless connection, so if I receive a voicemail, visual voicemail doesn't work.  As a result, I call my voicemail to retrieve the message. How can I add my voicemail password to the voicemail number? I would love to do what I did with my previous phone: *86 (or whatever) pp <password>. Is that possible on iPhone 4s?
Update: I took my phone to a Verizon store and was told that my battery was the problem.  The guy guessed from the bulge of the battery that the chemicals in the battery were breaking down, an... See more...
Update: I took my phone to a Verizon store and was told that my battery was the problem.  The guy guessed from the bulge of the battery that the chemicals in the battery were breaking down, and he recommended that I buy a new battery.  I did, and everything seems fine.  My phone isn't getting too hot anymore, it doesn't shut off seemingly randomly, and it stays charged. Good luck!
I just started with this problem.  Any updates? Thanks.