Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,863 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

buzzeswoman2008's Posts

for a while now for some reason my lg extravert has been changing my background and erasing my ringtones. why is this happening? when i leave my phone alone and i hear it go off whether its a tex... See more...
for a while now for some reason my lg extravert has been changing my background and erasing my ringtones. why is this happening? when i leave my phone alone and i hear it go off whether its a text message or a ringtone its changed. and i notice the background has changed too. and the only way to reset it to what i had it at is to take the battery out and reboot it. and most of the time i have to do it twice sometimes 3 times. how can i fix this? its frustrating cuz i have to go through each and every person one at a time to reset the ringtones. anyone else have this issue?
I have been trying to figure out and can't seem to find where I can see when I am able to upgrade for free? I am able to upgrade as of now at a discounted rate but my question is...how far in adv... See more...
I have been trying to figure out and can't seem to find where I can see when I am able to upgrade for free? I am able to upgrade as of now at a discounted rate but my question is...how far in advance can i upgrade at a discounted rate before I get my free upgrade. as I am not the account owner. I am also curious if I wanted to upgrade to a smart phone how much are the startup charges for that and how much would that increase the bill each month??
totally helps here's a totally seperate question now, when i login to my account i notice that my email address is listed. but when i block and unblock numbers the account holder gets the emai... See more...
totally helps here's a totally seperate question now, when i login to my account i notice that my email address is listed. but when i block and unblock numbers the account holder gets the emails bout the changes that were made. 
i have the lg extravert and i am wondering if there is a way to send certain contacts directly to voicemail. i know i can get online and block them from calling and texting for a certain length o... See more...
i have the lg extravert and i am wondering if there is a way to send certain contacts directly to voicemail. i know i can get online and block them from calling and texting for a certain length of time. but is there a way to not have to get online and block them and just a setting to send certain callers to voicemail?
I am having issues with my extravert. For some reason even when my text messages isnt even 100% full or close to it..it deletes messages that i havent seen yet. how do i fix this? it has happened... See more...
I am having issues with my extravert. For some reason even when my text messages isnt even 100% full or close to it..it deletes messages that i havent seen yet. how do i fix this? it has happened quite some time now and i would just go trade a phone again..i just got this replacement at the beginning of the year but i dont want to cuz i can upgrade in 3 months...so theres really no point. please help
lately ive had problems with my text messages and voicemail. the other day i saw i missed a call but didnt see a notification for a voicemail and thought that was weird specially since im always ... See more...
lately ive had problems with my text messages and voicemail. the other day i saw i missed a call but didnt see a notification for a voicemail and thought that was weird specially since im always getting voicemails especially from the person whos call i had missed. then i noticed i hadnt been getting any responses to text messages all day either which again is weird specially when i find out someone had text me the night before and i had to tell the person i never got it. to do a temporary fix i pull out the battery and put the battery back in..which then all the sudden im getting all the messages from the past 24 hours that i had missed. why is this happening? i have done a software check to see if i have the latest software and i do. Please help so this doesnt happen again
recently my phone has been acting up and is not able to receive text messages...i can send but not receive. in order to receive to do a temporary fix i had to do a reset by pulling out my battery... See more...
recently my phone has been acting up and is not able to receive text messages...i can send but not receive. in order to receive to do a temporary fix i had to do a reset by pulling out my battery. then all the sudden the text messages that people had been sending me the past 3 days finally came through all at once. has anyone else had this problem? and if so how did you fix it?