Why when the latest update happened did the icons on my home screen go smaller? How can i fix this?
I am trying to find a calendar that i can use stickers with. So that for example if I want just a tree for christmas I dont have to put Christmas in a text field. and it wont say "No title" in a ... Ver más...
I am trying to find a calendar that i can use stickers with. So that for example if I want just a tree for christmas I dont have to put Christmas in a text field. and it wont say "No title" in a text field. I have seen this before on a different phone I am wondering if I can do it with mine?? I have the moto z play.
my dad and i have the exact same phone the only difference being his is black and mine is the white s5. tonight i noticed when he plugged his in a screen came up on his lock screen telling him th... Ver más...
my dad and i have the exact same phone the only difference being his is black and mine is the white s5. tonight i noticed when he plugged his in a screen came up on his lock screen telling him that it was smart charging and how long it would take for his phone to be fully charged. He doesnt have an app on his phone that has that information. and when i plug in my phone I dont get the same info. How can i get that screen to pop up? I like knowing how long its going to take for my phone to charge specially when i am in a hurry. any ideas on what the app is?
i dont have finger print setup just a pin number.
its not the pic on my screen its how my phone unlocks
i dont like it cuz i keep my phone in my pocket and i dont want it to unlock and dial someone without me knowing...
i just got the marshmallow update this morning for my s5
my lock screen changed since i updated to marshmallow. how do i get it back? i have a pin to unlock my phone and i now have to hit the lock to bring up the number pad unless i reboot my phone...p... Ver más...
my lock screen changed since i updated to marshmallow. how do i get it back? i have a pin to unlock my phone and i now have to hit the lock to bring up the number pad unless i reboot my phone...please help
that works thank you for your help
can anyone help me with this?
i agree samsung is slow at getting marshmallow out to us...im hoping there making sure that there arent as many if any bugs like there were for lolliflop
im thinking the same thing...everywhere ive seen online says that we will get it in january or february and now im seeing march or april...hopefully since we keep getting pushed out there will be... Ver más...
im thinking the same thing...everywhere ive seen online says that we will get it in january or february and now im seeing march or april...hopefully since we keep getting pushed out there will be less bugs than with lolliflop
what phone do you have?
is there a way to make the caller id picture bigger on the galaxy s5 so it takes up the whole screen when someone is calling from my contacts? the pictures are so small its hard to see at a glanc... Ver más...
is there a way to make the caller id picture bigger on the galaxy s5 so it takes up the whole screen when someone is calling from my contacts? the pictures are so small its hard to see at a glance who is calling.
you dont have to delete the old email and reinstall it you just have to go into your settings and update your email password to your new one
Ive had the phone for less than a year..I got it December 8th of last year...I called your tech support yesterday they were so helpful because my phone is still under manufacture warranty you are... Ver más...
Ive had the phone for less than a year..I got it December 8th of last year...I called your tech support yesterday they were so helpful because my phone is still under manufacture warranty you are sending me a replacement phone. VERY HAPPY with the customer service I received from you guys as I always do
the cord is removing itself from the device..
recently i noticed that my charger for my s5 slips out and wont stay connected to my phone. i thought it was just the cord so i purchased a new one today and that one does the same thing. which g... Ver más...
recently i noticed that my charger for my s5 slips out and wont stay connected to my phone. i thought it was just the cord so i purchased a new one today and that one does the same thing. which gets frustrating especially since I charge my phone at night while im sleeping. any ideas on why this happens or how to fix??
no matter how many things i move to my sd card my phone still tells me I have insufficient storage when I try and update any of my apps. I have deleted all of the apps that i dont use. Please hel... Ver más...
no matter how many things i move to my sd card my phone still tells me I have insufficient storage when I try and update any of my apps. I have deleted all of the apps that i dont use. Please help!!
my s5 does that too...have you tried checking how much space you have on your phone...loded down with apps?