Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,875 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kellymike2's Posts

I am due for an upgrade and currently have a droid 1 by Moto   I cannot decide between the X or Incredible.  I would appreciate any feedback that people have
Does the droid support Verizons Backup Assistant, if so where do you download the App?
How do I sync my droid with my outlook and Gmail.  I have outlook at work and use google sync for my calander.  How to I do it for my email   Thanks
I want to get the motorola droid but I need to know how to sync my outlook from work.  I currently have a blackberry and use the blackberry internet service.  HELP PLEASE
I currently have a blackberry and use Blackberry internet service to get my email from work (OUTLOOK)   I would like to get a droid, how would I get my email from work???
I would like to get the Droid from Motorola.,   How do I set up my outlook account to get my email???
is there a way for me to plug my Blackberry Storm into my laptop to gain internet access for my laptop through my storm????
this did not work, any other suggestions???
is there anyway to clear the call history on the Storm 9530???
Which one has the better web browser for look and speed?
If I go from a STORM to a CURVE and I taking a step backward in technology???  Is the browser better or worse in the curve???
I am going to switch to a Blackberry, I have narrowed my decision down to two the Storm and the Curve.  Which one should I get>
The intern et options are as follows   Blackberry Fire Fox Internet explorer   Which one to I want to choose for my browser???
That is better, but it still seems a little tinny, any other suggestions
is there a way for the storm 9530 to automatically lock the screen after you make a call instead of having to hit the button on the top of the phone to lock the screen?????
On my storm sometimes when I am talking to someone it sound tinny, is there a way to adjust the quality on the ear piece on the phone???
is there a way for the storm 9530 to automatically lock the screen after you make a call instead of having to hit the button on the top of the phone to lock the screen?????