Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.5K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

admin_moderator's Posts

Verizon Messages automatically imports contacts from Backup Assistant – both on Tablet as well as on Web. To see your contacts on tablet, please download and install backup assistant on your tabl... See more...
Verizon Messages automatically imports contacts from Backup Assistant – both on Tablet as well as on Web. To see your contacts on tablet, please download and install backup assistant on your tablet.  Any contacts that are stored as Google contacts or local phone book, that cannot be imported at this time on tablet or web.
DebG wrote: I just received an unsolicited text from (deleted phone # as perVerizon Wireless Terms of Service) wanting to know if I wanted money transferred into my account. This appears ... See more...
DebG wrote: I just received an unsolicited text from (deleted phone # as perVerizon Wireless Terms of Service) wanting to know if I wanted money transferred into my account. This appears to be a phishing scheme.  Isn't this illegal? Is there anything I should do other than ignoring the text? Double irritating since I pay for each text. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M) If you received SPAM Text Messages, do the following: 1)Forward SPAM text message to 7726 2)You may use blocking options at MyVerizon - blocking calls / text for 90 day (Usage Controls) If you are receiving Phishing Email: 1) Do not click on the links. If you already has,  then  reset all passwords on respective accounts and / or to notify your financial institution (if credit, debit or checking account information was entered). 2) Forward to phishing@verizonwireless.com
This discussion has similar discussion :https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/783773
@jethrock-Verizon Employees are clearly stated on their Profiles/User Names. "Authorized Verizon Employees are distinguished by the Rank of "Employee" and/or an official Verizon logo as an Avatar... See more...
@jethrock-Verizon Employees are clearly stated on their Profiles/User Names. "Authorized Verizon Employees are distinguished by the Rank of "Employee" and/or an official Verizon logo as an Avatar."
Follow this link for same discussion: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/784667
There is a one-time MDN change fee of $15, except on the following scenarios:    -Changes performed by Account Owner or Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs) via My Verizon or My Business or the In... See more...
There is a one-time MDN change fee of $15, except on the following scenarios:    -Changes performed by Account Owner or Single Point of Contacts (SPOCs) via My Verizon or My Business or the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system      -Harassment, Spamming, MDN change made in error by VZW, Customer relocation, Port-In Telephone Number Change (TNC) and for a few more reasons