Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,097 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

HSpirit1's Posts

Good Evening Everyone, I'm on the Verizon XXL 24 Gb Plan.  Is there a free trial period for me to sign up for Apple Music on my iPhone XR?
The response I received was not helpful.  The follow up I anticipated from Tech Support did not occur, and the last contact I had with them I was told the rep would talk with the software company... See more...
The response I received was not helpful.  The follow up I anticipated from Tech Support did not occur, and the last contact I had with them I was told the rep would talk with the software company that developed Verizon Messages to seek an answer.  I replaced the phone (at great expense) and installed Verizon Messages again thinking I was starting with a fresh slate.  THE SAME ISSUE presented itself again.  So... my only recourse has been to delete Verizon messages and encourage friends and colleagues to avoid this app.  It creates problems while advertised increased convenience. I'm disappointed in Verizon.
I've created 5 custom Auto Reply Messages in Message+ on my Samsung Galaxy S7 before realizing I could edit the existing message.  Now I have multiple custom messages I don't need and can't get r... See more...
I've created 5 custom Auto Reply Messages in Message+ on my Samsung Galaxy S7 before realizing I could edit the existing message.  Now I have multiple custom messages I don't need and can't get rid of.  Anybody have any ideas?  I emailed Verizon Corporate and talked with an assistant to an executive team member who told me Tech Support would call me.  They didn't and haven't...
I've installed the app before, but when I've tried to use it I get an error message and it doesn't work.  I wind up using Google Maps.  However VZ Navigator works fine when I've had it on my Appl... See more...
I've installed the app before, but when I've tried to use it I get an error message and it doesn't work.  I wind up using Google Maps.  However VZ Navigator works fine when I've had it on my Apple iPhone 6.  What's going on?!
My reference to "I'm wondering if storing as much as I can in the Cloud will free up memory and speed on my phone?" referred to the concept that computer hard drives slow down with more data stor... See more...
My reference to "I'm wondering if storing as much as I can in the Cloud will free up memory and speed on my phone?" referred to the concept that computer hard drives slow down with more data stored on the hard drive memory.  Storing as much memory on removable drives rather than the computer speeds up performance. That was my curiosity.  Thanks for your follow up! HSpirit1
Is there any benefit to having Cloud storage with 250 Gb over the 25 Gb level?  My phone has 32 Gb of onboard memory and 128 Gb of micro SD card storage.  I'm wondering if storing as much as I ca... See more...
Is there any benefit to having Cloud storage with 250 Gb over the 25 Gb level?  My phone has 32 Gb of onboard memory and 128 Gb of micro SD card storage.  I'm wondering if storing as much as I can in the Cloud will free up memory and speed on my phone...
What are your impressions of the IPhone 6 or 6+ with 128 Gb memory?  Is is worth the extra money over the 64Gb memory?  I'm going to replace my IPhone 5 next month and will move up to either 6.