Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,638 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

droidfanvzw's Posts

Haven't seen that with my update but have you tried powering off the phone and powering it back up to see if that resolved the issue. You could also try pulling the battery.
Tried this again this afternoon and it worked perfectly Jelly Bean is running rock solid so far better battery life and signal strength. But this is just day one I will keep a watch on it.
Did it again this afternoon and it worked great got Jelly Bean downloaded and installed. So far so good battery life and signal much improved but this is just day one will continue to monitor.
I just tried that method and its a no go for me oh well try again tomorrow.
I am still without the update but its all good it will get here soon I hope.
Sorry to inform you Anna but everytime I have seen this message the only solution was a factory reset. These errors are pretty rare and usually only happen when updates get interrupted or someone... See more...
Sorry to inform you Anna but everytime I have seen this message the only solution was a factory reset. These errors are pretty rare and usually only happen when updates get interrupted or someone has rooted the device and tried to take it back to factory.
Just curious I have seen that error before but on rooted devices. I know a factory reset isn't fun but it may be your only option. To ease the pain check out an app called Astro File Manager it h... See more...
Just curious I have seen that error before but on rooted devices. I know a factory reset isn't fun but it may be your only option. To ease the pain check out an app called Astro File Manager it has a nifty feature that will backup your apps and data.
Have any of you rooted your phone? If you have this will break your Update Service and that is why it will keep telling you about the update and even if you so go ahead and apply it will refuse t... See more...
Have any of you rooted your phone? If you have this will break your Update Service and that is why it will keep telling you about the update and even if you so go ahead and apply it will refuse to reboot.
People quit whining the update is out there and official be cool it will get to your phone in time. And as for why its WiFi only its because its a 146MB download not sure if System Updates apply ... See more...
People quit whining the update is out there and official be cool it will get to your phone in time. And as for why its WiFi only its because its a 146MB download not sure if System Updates apply to your monthly data usage but if it does this may be the reason the update is only WiFi. Quick though for those of you trying to get the update make sure your on a WiFi network and see if it picks up the update that way.