Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,774 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

nailig59's Posts

Phil, A man after my own heart!  I could also account for similar situations but the worst part of my situation right now is that on top of those similar frustrations, I have now found out that... See more...
Phil, A man after my own heart!  I could also account for similar situations but the worst part of my situation right now is that on top of those similar frustrations, I have now found out that, although my contract was not due to renew for a year plus two months, my contract WAS renewed, without my knowledge because I made some small changes to my plan.  Verizon needs a consultation company to teach the values of good  customer service.  Anyone have that type of small business/ nailig59
Please help me.  I am presently in Canada and have an Internat'l plan.  My texting was saying texts failed however, they were received by contact I sent.  I tried to fix phone by "restore" and lo... See more...
Please help me.  I am presently in Canada and have an Internat'l plan.  My texting was saying texts failed however, they were received by contact I sent.  I tried to fix phone by "restore" and lost all ability to use phone, lost all my contacts and cannot contact Verizon for a fix. HELP!