Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,263 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

3shamrocks's Posts

Help! I can't get my volume control to stay on "all". I've pushed all the buttons done this ànd that and will pull it out of my purse and it's on priority again! Very frustrating.
Thanks for trying to help, but that didn't work either.
I connected my phone to a new router and when I went to go to the Market, it was empty.  I've tried downloading it, but then I found it in my phone and I can't it  activated.  I tried taking the ... See more...
I connected my phone to a new router and when I went to go to the Market, it was empty.  I've tried downloading it, but then I found it in my phone and I can't it  activated.  I tried taking the battery out, but that didn't work either.  Any suggestions?   Thanks.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
My incredible 3g is not being recognized by windows when I try to download anything from my phone.  I have it set to disk, I've tried auto search and smartphone. When I use the pull down menu it ... See more...
My incredible 3g is not being recognized by windows when I try to download anything from my phone.  I have it set to disk, I've tried auto search and smartphone. When I use the pull down menu it shows HTC smartphone in my F drive and I tried my other drive as well, same thing.  I tried to get updates, but was told I have the current one running.  I really need to download some messages I have, as they won't forwward to my email.  I'm stymied.  I would appreciate any and all help possible!  Thanks