Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,870 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jsml's Posts

I like to set automatic forwards in my Gmail to send text messages to my phone for instant alerts. For example, when someone sends me an email with "urgent" in the subject line or when I miss a G... See more...
I like to set automatic forwards in my Gmail to send text messages to my phone for instant alerts. For example, when someone sends me an email with "urgent" in the subject line or when I miss a Google Voice call from one of several Google Voice accounts (you can only be signed into one GV account in the app, so all others send me emails when I miss a call). This worked perfectly fine on AT&T. When I moved over to Verizon, I found that it would work for one of my Gmail accounts (my work email), but not for my personal account. The strange thing is, if I send myself an email at @vzwpix.com, it WILL come through, but the automatic forwarding will not. This is the message I get as a kick-back from when the automatic forwarding fails: From: MMSC NDR Administrator Subject: Undeliverable Message Message: Message could not be delivered to mobile. Error: [and then it lists to, from, date, time, subject] I've tried re-setting my internet spam blocking preferences, but they were already turned off and re-setting them didn't change the story. I also turned off a nickname I had for myself @vtext.com just in case. Any help? Thank you!!!