Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,375 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

delovelyest's Posts

Update - I will be recontracting with Verizon as they provided a satisfactory resolution. I did not realize this was a c2c forum only. I was trying to reach VZW through every available outlet ... See more...
Update - I will be recontracting with Verizon as they provided a satisfactory resolution. I did not realize this was a c2c forum only. I was trying to reach VZW through every available outlet and I succeeded.
That email address is valid. I am currently communicating with VZW via that email address. It is not going well but I am trying. It does not look like they will make things right so I am also sho... See more...
That email address is valid. I am currently communicating with VZW via that email address. It is not going well but I am trying. It does not look like they will make things right so I am also shopping for a new service provider (no longer under contract). I will likely also file a BBB complaint. Sad but true.
I just emailed the details to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com. Very long, detailed situation and has to do with a promo email containing incorrect/incomplete data. Total disconnect between VZW cor... See more...
I just emailed the details to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com. Very long, detailed situation and has to do with a promo email containing incorrect/incomplete data. Total disconnect between VZW corporate and VZW official stores. No one willing to make it right... so far.
Absolutely horrified with my experience at an official Verizon Wireless store yesterday, then while on phone with official Verizon corporate CS rep while in store. Situation got even worse when f... See more...
Absolutely horrified with my experience at an official Verizon Wireless store yesterday, then while on phone with official Verizon corporate CS rep while in store. Situation got even worse when following up with @VZWSupport on Twitter afterwards. 6 hours of direct messages and still no resolution. Endless loop of ineptitude. I am a loyal customer since 2003 and never had an issue prior. Was always happy to pay a premium for VZW service because I thought it was worth it. Now getting ready to file a complaint with the BBB and looking into another cellular service provider. Verizon Wireless, after all these years, shame on you. Will anyone on your team make it right?