Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,877 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mad-poe's Posts

Thanks for the reply.  After posting I cleared the cache  - can't be sure if I'd touch data due to a warning pop up and went online to look at my account.  I had Block Virtual vm ticked off - don... See more...
Thanks for the reply.  After posting I cleared the cache  - can't be sure if I'd touch data due to a warning pop up and went online to look at my account.  I had Block Virtual vm ticked off - don't know why that was on but I have not seen the vm icon appear again since doing this.
For some time now I've had my Samsung S3 phone display "New voicemail" icon - there are no new voices messages when i call in. I'm forced to "Force Stop" the app.  This is only a temporary band... See more...
For some time now I've had my Samsung S3 phone display "New voicemail" icon - there are no new voices messages when i call in. I'm forced to "Force Stop" the app.  This is only a temporary band-aid.  How can this issue be solved?