Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,878 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Sith77's Posts

does anyone know how to turn on the multi window bar that the note 4 and 3 had !?!?!? the note 5 has no setting for multi window and holding the back soft touch key now doesnt launch it like the ... See more...
does anyone know how to turn on the multi window bar that the note 4 and 3 had !?!?!? the note 5 has no setting for multi window and holding the back soft touch key now doesnt launch it like the previous editions used to . that was a primary usage for me on these phones !!!
Ok to all on here . I had a good lengthy conversation with HTC about 2 weeks again regards to this issue cause I had an actual emergency and couldn't use my phone . They said there is a software ... See more...
Ok to all on here . I had a good lengthy conversation with HTC about 2 weeks again regards to this issue cause I had an actual emergency and couldn't use my phone . They said there is a software fix in the works but the solution that seems to fix it now is as follows . I did this and have NOT had a single issue since . Remove and reset the sim the card . Go under settings - battery and turn OFF fast boot . Restart device . From what they said is its a memory register issue where the sim controller gets locked up in memory if the phone is properly shut down and restarted on a regular basis . Evidently a programming issue due to the large 2 gig of ram . By shutting off fast boot it doesn't save the old connection certificates and always verifies network connection as opposed to holding and reusing network information .
Call HTC direct do NOt even deal with Verizon they have been AMAZING with me so far . I'm still a happy DNA owner thanks to HtC Verizon is just horrible
Oddly . I have had the phone since launch day . Been VERY happy with it . For what ever reason for the last 2 days I have started receiving the no SIM card error . Can't quite figure out why or w... See more...
Oddly . I have had the phone since launch day . Been VERY happy with it . For what ever reason for the last 2 days I have started receiving the no SIM card error . Can't quite figure out why or what caused it ? I mean why going a few months running perfect, what te hell would cause it to just start
Well my wife just sold her HTC rhyme and got an iPhone . she was tired of al the data connection issues and the phone locking up and running sluggish as hell for no reason . im still hanging on w... See more...
Well my wife just sold her HTC rhyme and got an iPhone . she was tired of al the data connection issues and the phone locking up and running sluggish as hell for no reason . im still hanging on with my rezound and love it . ( now with ICS )
My wife loves my rezound with ICS so. Ow she wants the update for her rhyme ? Anyone got any ideas what year this will drop ?
Curious still though as to why HTC Sense on the hand sets still doesn't give you any kind of landscape mode expect for when you are in a dock ??? i know thrid parties do a VERY good job at supp l... See more...
Curious still though as to why HTC Sense on the hand sets still doesn't give you any kind of landscape mode expect for when you are in a dock ??? i know thrid parties do a VERY good job at supp ling NON approved products. but why would HTC have a landscape mode . By landscape mode i mean on the primary desktop screens with device held horizontally and have the desktop switch to landscape mode ????
I love the rezound with the official .12 version of ICS . It's smooth ,snappy ,looks beautiful worth the install . No thanks to the long over due nature of the issue but ANYWAY . I love that I wa... See more...
I love the rezound with the official .12 version of ICS . It's smooth ,snappy ,looks beautiful worth the install . No thanks to the long over due nature of the issue but ANYWAY . I love that I was able to blow away the verizon bloat ware updates and disable the apps ( still don't see why we can't just uninstall them but ANYWAY) I was able to gain a bit of internal space . I like the new lay out and look of the ICS versions of some of the apps . The smooth crisp visuals o. The icons and fluid motion of the animations isnt laggy at all . The keyboard seems to have been tweaked a little too ( even though I use swift key 3) but over all I will say its running great deffinetly a great improved version over GB . Not even gonna get expectations up for JB cause that probably never happen due to the time frames and because HTC feels that you need a special piece of magical hardware to run it ( we all know that's a lie cause you can rom it on now ) It seems you can't pull the download until you get the pushes 7mb download from verizon . So for those who haven't gotten it yet hold on tight they seem to pushing ALOT you should have it soon . Once you get the 7mb patch let it install and restart then do a search for updates and it will be there.
Well I have officially made files with BBB and with the FCC . Verizon is done in my book . My business lines have been cancelled and are currently under AT&T now . My personal lines ( once contac... See more...
Well I have officially made files with BBB and with the FCC . Verizon is done in my book . My business lines have been cancelled and are currently under AT&T now . My personal lines ( once contact up in another 6 months ) I am going to either tmobile or AT&T Lies for the last 8 months , Ive had it. I have also emailed a few lawyers in regards to filing suit against Verizon for false advertising , manipulation of products sales paperwork , etc.. I have supplied copies of Verizon advertising ads , product flyers from times of purchase etc.... The people of whom ive been in contact with seem to think I have a good case and backing paperwork all of which are permissible in court . Best part is the one lawyer HAS a rezound !!!!!
filed my complant to the BBB
i filed my complaint !!! (Removed to comply with VZW Community ToS) VERIZON Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Well ladies and gentleman we have 8hrs and 17 minutes until this LIE from verizon has come to pass ........... as usual other sites are now ALSO starting the search for the truth http://w... See more...
Well ladies and gentleman we have 8hrs and 17 minutes until this LIE from verizon has come to pass ........... as usual other sites are now ALSO starting the search for the truth http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/31/will-the-htc-rezound-see-its-ice-cream-sandwich-update-today/ Verizon RELEASE THE DAMN UPDATE THAT HAS BEEN READY SINCE JUNE WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!
26th of July, 2012, 9:14 A.M. New York local time – HTC’s Android smartphone with Verizon LTE to receive Android Ice Cream Sandwich at the end of July, but first week of August is possible. We’v... See more...
26th of July, 2012, 9:14 A.M. New York local time – HTC’s Android smartphone with Verizon LTE to receive Android Ice Cream Sandwich at the end of July, but first week of August is possible. We’ve been told by a source that HTC and Verizon Wireless will issue the Android ice Cream Sandwich update for the HTC Rezound by the end of this month for testers and by August 3 for all devices. HTC Rezound’s ICS will include multitasking support, data management, camera app improvements and other Ice Cream Sandwich features including Chrome for Android app support and improved keyboard. HTC Rezound was launched last year with Android Gingerbread. It features a dual-core Scorpion Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM and features a 720p HD S-LCD capacitive touchscreen. The high-end Android-based smartphone also includes a back-facing 8-megapixel camera, Beats software and HTC Sense version 3.5 custom user interface. Apparently, the latest version of Android is Jelly Bean, and it is safe to assume that HTC Rezound is one of the smartphones that will receive a Jelly Bean update apart from HTC’s high-end HTC One X and other dual-core devices like the HTC Sensation, HTC Amaze, ETC. For starters, Jelly Bean includes new features including Google Now and improved Google search with voice, aside from smoother UI and new camera enhancements and other apps add-ons.
that screen been like that for months now ......... but i did come across this 26th of July, 2012, 9:14 A.M. New York local time – HTC’s Android smartphone with Verizon LTE to receive Android... See more...
that screen been like that for months now ......... but i did come across this 26th of July, 2012, 9:14 A.M. New York local time – HTC’s Android smartphone with Verizon LTE to receive Android Ice Cream Sandwich at the end of July, but first week of August is possible. We’ve been told by a source that HTC and Verizon Wireless will issue the Android ice Cream Sandwich update for the HTC Rezound by the end of this month for testers and by August 3 for all devices. HTC Rezound’s ICS will include multitasking support, data management, camera app improvements and other Ice Cream Sandwich features including Chrome for Android app support and improved keyboard. HTC Rezound was launched last year with Android Gingerbread. It features a dual-core Scorpion Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM and features a 720p HD S-LCD capacitive touchscreen. The high-end Android-based smartphone also includes a back-facing 8-megapixel camera, Beats software and HTC Sense version 3.5 custom user interface. Apparently, the latest version of Android is Jelly Bean, and it is safe to assume that HTC Rezound is one of the smartphones that will receive a Jelly Bean update apart from HTC’s high-end HTC One X and other dual-core devices like the HTC Sensation, HTC Amaze, ETC. For starters, Jelly Bean includes new features including Google Now and improved Google search with voice, aside from smoother UI and new camera enhancements and other apps add-ons.
4 business days left in the month first it was this sooooooooooooooooooo what is the next update that you have for us still waiting for the ICS update ............ end of july is here . not... See more...
4 business days left in the month first it was this sooooooooooooooooooo what is the next update that you have for us still waiting for the ICS update ............ end of july is here . nothing said , nothing leaked extra no word , no answer back to emails nothing .......... we just want an answer >Images deleted to comply with VZW Community ToS. Images are proprietary internal images for VZW employees use only< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
sure do i have and have used the SDK packs for both IOS and Android But my above comment............... its called sarcasm ...................... enjoy
uh huh 2011 remember ..................awe the anticipation . only to be YANKED from you like a pacifier as a little helpless verizon customer.
tweet tweet .................... tweet tweet .................. oops sorry another month delay someones preinstalled blockbuster app causes the contacts to magically delete or wait more bloatware... See more...
tweet tweet .................... tweet tweet .................. oops sorry another month delay someones preinstalled blockbuster app causes the contacts to magically delete or wait more bloatware like Lets golf does a birdy on your screen and you loose your network connection. then itll be ANOTHER month delay
I know i have the Verizon one stating " Verizon HTC Rezound Launching with ICS, Update Available in First quarter 2012 " just gonna take a little while for me to dig it up on my server. UNTIL the... See more...
I know i have the Verizon one stating " Verizon HTC Rezound Launching with ICS, Update Available in First quarter 2012 " just gonna take a little while for me to dig it up on my server. UNTIL then heres the HTC facebook status from the prelaunch of the Rezound. People wanted available proof of fraud its out there and we have it . power in numbers baby
POINT IS ............... older phones that were once hoped or mentioned for the update are being shelved. verizon has clammed up about the update to the rezound . The HTC Amaze is pretty much the... See more...
POINT IS ............... older phones that were once hoped or mentioned for the update are being shelved. verizon has clammed up about the update to the rezound . The HTC Amaze is pretty much the same phone and has been updated for QUITE a long time now meaning that we shouldve been updated a long time ago . just BIG red pushing EVERYTHING aside hoping everyone will just buy new .................. of course to help their profits that are up 50%