Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,234 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

androidfreak's Posts

So I am having the same type of problem and the I have tried several email client apps in the play store and the only one that syncs over wifi is an app called "aqua mail" (at least for now)
It's available right now!!  Go try for yourself
It's hopefully going to be soon!!  Is your phone not working on kitkat? My guess is that it is working just fine. I never understood why so many people want the newest version first, when lollip... See more...
It's hopefully going to be soon!!  Is your phone not working on kitkat? My guess is that it is working just fine. I never understood why so many people want the newest version first, when lollipop is available for the g3 I would rather have less bugs and other issues than being first on lollipop. My 2 cents
If you "know these systems"  you should know that a factory reset might be in order.  I know reinstalling all your apps is a pain (lollipop makes the process 100 times easier) but, get over it a... See more...
If you "know these systems"  you should know that a factory reset might be in order.  I know reinstalling all your apps is a pain (lollipop makes the process 100 times easier) but, get over it and rest the phone
Very few, if any unlocked phones work on Verizon. Easiest way is to find a Verizon wireless branded phone.
Uh.. Call customer support? Although it's gonna confuse whoever you get on the phone.
Same here never a billing problem in 10 years. The same amount every month unless I change plans or incur overages. Just curious if you have figured out how much you are expecting to pay and c... See more...
Same here never a billing problem in 10 years. The same amount every month unless I change plans or incur overages. Just curious if you have figured out how much you are expecting to pay and compared what you are actually being billed? I'm sure there's an explanation.
If you go to the camera app and hit the setting icon you can scroll to the setting for where the pictures will be stored. Trust me its there you have to look around in the settings (it looks li... See more...
If you go to the camera app and hit the setting icon you can scroll to the setting for where the pictures will be stored. Trust me its there you have to look around in the settings (it looks like you cannot move the different settings when your in there,but you can) why is this so hard to explain? the words just wont come out correctly
100% positive it will not work on Verizon. Too bad because it seems like a great value for a phone with those kind of specs
When I purchased my galaxy s5 It did include headphones!!! My guess is that Verizon will be the only carrier not including headphones. FAIL!
I agree 100%.....
You people with unlimited data should be happy you still have it!!! Half the people that still have it are looking for the next loophole to buy a new phone at a subsidized price!!!! get over it!... See more...
You people with unlimited data should be happy you still have it!!! Half the people that still have it are looking for the next loophole to buy a new phone at a subsidized price!!!! get over it!!!
Mine broke after about a month and samsung was no help and I never contacted Verizon. If you look on Ebay and search "usb cover samsung galaxy s5" you will be shown several choices (all from Hon... See more...
Mine broke after about a month and samsung was no help and I never contacted Verizon. If you look on Ebay and search "usb cover samsung galaxy s5" you will be shown several choices (all from Hong Kong) and under 5 dollars, I ordered a few of them and got them in less than 2 weeks
Google play? As in the play store? most likely you can go into settings: applications: set default
Hate to say this....But it might be time for a factory reset:( when I had problems like these It pretty much always did the trick
No, unfortunately not.... Some of the phones from 2013 will. The website droid life listed all the compatible phones about 2 weeks ago..
My advice to you is...... Return that phone as fast as you can... My sister in law has that phone and is having the same type of problem... I get that the phone is free on contract (the moto x i... See more...
My advice to you is...... Return that phone as fast as you can... My sister in law has that phone and is having the same type of problem... I get that the phone is free on contract (the moto x is a great phone). Good luck
Highly doubtful.... With the revenue  Verizon makes from tiered data probably not gonna happen:-(
nobody here is even talking about the glitch over that weekend!!! I have no Idea why it is so hard to understand. lets say you have 2 lines 1 smartphone with unlimited data and 1 dumbphone with n... See more...
nobody here is even talking about the glitch over that weekend!!! I have no Idea why it is so hard to understand. lets say you have 2 lines 1 smartphone with unlimited data and 1 dumbphone with no data ( got that?) so then if the smartphone has an upgrade available and the dumbphone does not ( still following?) you can transfer the upgrade from the unlimited smartphone to the dumbphone and upgrade the dumbphone to a smartphone and you will have to pick a data package (2gb perhaps?) then when the new phone arrives you activate it on the dumbphone line for a moment and then switch the dumbphone back on its original line and cancel the data package.  Now after all that you have the new smartphone to activate on the unlimited line under a new 2 year contract. It's that simple!!!! I just did this in december 2013 and  can promise you that this does work. If your trying to hang on to unlimited this does work. if you need a sim card they are free by mail or by going to a corporate  verizon store...
Also keep in mind that this fake vzw website looks pretty legit...except for the fact that they ask for the last 4 of your SSN!!! do not try and log in!!!  they will put new phones on your accou... See more...
Also keep in mind that this fake vzw website looks pretty legit...except for the fact that they ask for the last 4 of your SSN!!! do not try and log in!!!  they will put new phones on your account and call Cuba (at least that's what they did to our account). And yes, I fell for it last year(dumb I know). Verizon took care of all charges, but what a hassle