Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,325 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hexie45's Posts

thank you
My battery is not accessible, however it doesn't stay charged very long anymore? Therefore I can't just change out the battery so what do i do know? I don't and have never put one of those batter... See more...
My battery is not accessible, however it doesn't stay charged very long anymore? Therefore I can't just change out the battery so what do i do know? I don't and have never put one of those battery apps in because i don't know if it would hurt the phone or not and i don't think they really work anyways. The settings are a little high because i can't see that great. However i have never had it die on me so quick before. Any suggestions? Thank you Donna
Oh man thanks for the info! I never even thought of that. Sure liked legit to me. LolOnce again thanks Donna Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
I received a email stating too upgrade and to go to Verizon that it would have detailed information on how to download? I have been looking for two days and haven't had any luck locating out. Or... See more...
I received a email stating too upgrade and to go to Verizon that it would have detailed information on how to download? I have been looking for two days and haven't had any luck locating out. Or can I find a download link. It does have a link but doesn't take you too either? Please help Donna