Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,159 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

former_droidx's Posts

This worked for me. Thanks.
Actually, I tried that. You can't activate a Droid X after the account was upgraded to a Razor. I got a message saying that since the account data plan was a 4g, a 3g device couldn't be used. ... See more...
Actually, I tried that. You can't activate a Droid X after the account was upgraded to a Razor. I got a message saying that since the account data plan was a 4g, a 3g device couldn't be used. I will try this on my wifes "dumb" phone number.
I upgraded to a Razor and did a reset on my old Droid X. I thought that it would just come back up and use WiFi to download games. It is at a prompt to initialize the phone and I can't get pa... See more...
I upgraded to a Razor and did a reset on my old Droid X. I thought that it would just come back up and use WiFi to download games. It is at a prompt to initialize the phone and I can't get passed it.  Any suggestions for a way for my kids to play Angry Birds on my old phone without it being a cell phone?
I did the reset back to defaults to clear out the phone contacts etc.... Now it asks to be initialized with Verizon. I have WiFi at home and just want to use the Droid X for my kids to play game... See more...
I did the reset back to defaults to clear out the phone contacts etc.... Now it asks to be initialized with Verizon. I have WiFi at home and just want to use the Droid X for my kids to play games. How can I get the phone passed the initialize point to use my home WiFi? I tried to initialize with my new number and it won't because my Razor has a 4G data plan. If I use my wife's phone # to initialize (she does not have a data plan), can I get her phone back on the network after I get the Droid X passed the initialize stage? Thanks.