Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,353 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ladiesman's Posts

Had to quote/correct myself     I was wrong about being able to move them to the main screen, you cannot do anything when u see the application besides deleting it. Sorry abt that
Hey i kinds figured it out!!!! yay me!!!   goto:   OPTIONS --> APPLICATIONS --> (on top right corner u have an icon called third party application, press it it gives you options for add-ons c... See more...
Hey i kinds figured it out!!!! yay me!!!   goto:   OPTIONS --> APPLICATIONS --> (on top right corner u have an icon called third party application, press it it gives you options for add-ons choose that then it will give you a list of all facebook myspace etc.... ) Hope this helped and then you can move them to main applications folder or where ever.
As many Storm2 users might be aware of this Blackberry world application, I just installed it and when i tried to run it, It says "Blackberry world application cannot connect to blackberry world ... See more...
As many Storm2 users might be aware of this Blackberry world application, I just installed it and when i tried to run it, It says "Blackberry world application cannot connect to blackberry world application server please check your network connections and try again"... My internet is still perfectly running! and I even reinstalled the application twice and restarted the phone, the problem persists.   Also where did my installed application such as, facebook, myspace and flickr applications for belackberry device go? I installed and cant seem to find anywhere in my phone. I tried application, and in the main menu and everywhere else it could possibly be. Any suggestions or resolution?? ( I am sorry new to blackberry's.) All the help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for the reply now I got a new issue, The ringtones i purchased, I am not able to use them., they play but i cannot apply them to my phone or messaging. When i tried they give an error m... See more...
Thank you for the reply now I got a new issue, The ringtones i purchased, I am not able to use them., they play but i cannot apply them to my phone or messaging. When i tried they give an error message saying "cannot assign protected ringtones"....????
Ok guys ladiesman here I just got my new storm 2 and it's good. I recently purchased two ringtones from the VCast application via  storm2. I saved the ringtones to phone memory when it asked m... See more...
Ok guys ladiesman here I just got my new storm 2 and it's good. I recently purchased two ringtones from the VCast application via  storm2. I saved the ringtones to phone memory when it asked me to choose between data card and phone memory. Well surprise! I can't find them now anywhere in my phone i browsed for them searched for them in my music and Ringtones and everywhere else. So, looking for someone to help me out with this, how can or where can I find them? I appreciate the help!.