Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,637 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hbcavazos's Posts

i am having that alert too and i didnt before i received my replacement phone.  the phone i had yesterday, the one that i replaced didnt have that message when i turned off data so there has to b... See more...
i am having that alert too and i didnt before i received my replacement phone.  the phone i had yesterday, the one that i replaced didnt have that message when i turned off data so there has to be a way that message is turned off or at least an explanation on why 2 identical phones with 2 different results.  if you dont click ok, the data stays on.  i know some smart alec is gonna say well just click ok, but its hard to when you are used to turning off data and boom, its off.
is anyone experiencing problems with their google maps on their S3.  mine works fine in regular mode but once i click into satellite view, it immediately locks up and shuts down the program.  i h... See more...
is anyone experiencing problems with their google maps on their S3.  mine works fine in regular mode but once i click into satellite view, it immediately locks up and shuts down the program.  i have tired uninstalling and reinstalling the update.  is there anything else i am missing or tips for those who have this problem