Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,313 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ahorse14's Posts

When I text, I can compose a new message no problem, send it with no problem, and the other person(s) receive it with no problem. It is the viewing unread messages that is going all haywire. When... See more...
When I text, I can compose a new message no problem, send it with no problem, and the other person(s) receive it with no problem. It is the viewing unread messages that is going all haywire. When I know I got a text, I unlock my phone, pull down the notifications bar, click view unread messages, and then it leads me to my messaging app with all my text messages. The problem is, it is all my old messages. You know how when you get a new text, it is highlighted in blue above all your other messages? My phone stopped doing that! It has nothing highlighted. I have tried turning it off, taking away my signature, searching for the unread message(s) and everything but I still have to compose a new message to the person i was texting without actually knowing what they replied with. PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO GET A REPLACEMENT!!!