Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,238 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

singingfiend's Posts

Hi Evan, actually already switched to different phone, because charging port got corroded, but new phone has been having problems. not sure about 1yr manufacturer warranty. is there a way you ... See more...
Hi Evan, actually already switched to different phone, because charging port got corroded, but new phone has been having problems. not sure about 1yr manufacturer warranty. is there a way you can check? thanks
got water damage. i didn't respond properly. with the above message, i tried charging phone and took out battery while charging, then put battery back in. same message. help still possible pls? t... See more...
got water damage. i didn't respond properly. with the above message, i tried charging phone and took out battery while charging, then put battery back in. same message. help still possible pls? thx.
worst thing the phone does is i wake up and am late because my alarm didn't go off. the reason being that the phone turned off even though charged or it got put into safe mode. also won't let me ... See more...
worst thing the phone does is i wake up and am late because my alarm didn't go off. the reason being that the phone turned off even though charged or it got put into safe mode. also won't let me type at times!, random screen shots, freezes, just turns off, kicks me out of apps. i've tried hard reset, cleaning the cache, pulling the battery, replacement battery. been thru several certified pre-owned of the same model. still need to try pulling the battery for 5 minutes.  anyone think there is an alternative to not getting a new phone?  thanks. 
on samsung fascinate please? i don't want to have to connect with USB. thx