A bit more info.  Turns out, this phone was refurbished by Asurion--it says so right on the back of the phone. Evidently Asurion [ removed] up the IMEI when they fixed it for the previous owner... Ver más...
A bit more info.  Turns out, this phone was refurbished by Asurion--it says so right on the back of the phone. Evidently Asurion [ removed] up the IMEI when they fixed it for the previous owner, so now it thinks it is is a white phone, but it's a black one. Can I still trade it in? Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​. Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
I purchased it new from a 3rd party. It is a Verizon phone. Says Verizon on the back. Says Verizon on startup. Never unlocked to my knowledge. ¿Cómo puedo verificarlo?
I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 that I want to trade in toward the purchase of a new phone. When I enter the IMEI to check it on the Verizon trade in page, it validates but says that my phone is an S... Ver más...
I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 that I want to trade in toward the purchase of a new phone. When I enter the IMEI to check it on the Verizon trade in page, it validates but says that my phone is an S6 in Pearl White.  My phone is black. The IMEI is clear and valid. Why would it say my phone is white? Will this affect the trade in value of the phone?
Hi there. I need some help. I purchased a Microsoft Surface 3 from a Microsoft store. I was told that it is 4G LTE ready and unlocked. The IMEI on the device starts with "014..." ... See more...
Hi there. I need some help. I purchased a Microsoft Surface 3 from a Microsoft store. I was told that it is 4G LTE ready and unlocked. The IMEI on the device starts with "014..." I got a SIM card from Verizon, installed it, and when I tried to activate it, I was told: "the IMEI that you provided will not be compatible with Verizon's LTE network band. In addition, those IMEI's that we can activate begin with 35-xx etc. So Verizon will not be able to add the device into their database to activate it." I have read many threads posted on this and nowhere have I found one that said they could not be activated because of the IMEI number. If the devices are unlocked, the number should not matter. I feel like I'm getting the run-around from Verizon. Can anyone tell me if it's true that only devices with an IMEI that starts with 35 can be activated on Verizon, or do I need to find someone else at Verizon to talk with?
[removed] is the tracking number. I submitted an incident to USPS customer support last night. I have not received a response. My main concern is that this is taking so long and I... Ver más...
[removed] is the tracking number. I submitted an incident to USPS customer support last night. I have not received a response. My main concern is that this is taking so long and I do not want to be charged by Verizon for the returned phone.  Especially since I already wasted $14 for overnight shipping on the order, which did not get delivered overnight. Personal Information removed as required Message was edited by Verizon Moderator
I ordered a new phone online on 6/8 and paid for overnight shipping and expected delivery on 6/9.  I did not receive the phone.  On 6/10, after numerous calls to Verizon to try and straighten o... Ver más...
I ordered a new phone online on 6/8 and paid for overnight shipping and expected delivery on 6/9.  I did not receive the phone.  On 6/10, after numerous calls to Verizon to try and straighten out the problem, I was told that there were issues with orders placed online between 6/6 and 6/8.   I elected to have the online order cancelled and agreed to go to the local store and pick up the new phone that I wanted. The agent confirmed cancelled the order I had placed online.  I went to the Verizon store, got my phone and all was well. On 6/11 the phone that I had ordered online was delivered.  How frustrating. I promptly examined the box and the contents, made copies of the receipt and labels, and put it in the mail to return it to Verizon. I tracked the package from 6/11 and on 6/14 confirmed that it arrived at the Post Office in Dallas, TX, where it has been sitting ever since. 5 days later, (today, 6/19) I now have an incident opened with the US Postal Service to find out why the returned phone is "stuck" at the Post Office. This has been the worst and most frustrating experience I have ever had with Verizon.  I've been a customer for about 10 years.  This takes the cake for sure. Now what?