Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,979 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jondal's Posts

hello have you fixed your time zone problem if not hit me up
make sure your switch on the side of your iphone is not to sound mode thats may be the problem. I fliped the switch and did not know one time and I was like what is going on and I noticed I flipe... See more...
make sure your switch on the side of your iphone is not to sound mode thats may be the problem. I fliped the switch and did not know one time and I was like what is going on and I noticed I fliped the switch hope this helps NON vzw employee just a custmore
its verizon wireless contact vzw to see why this is im not an employee of vzw just a custmore
you have 2 either call vzw or call moto to try to get the old one back hope this helps
Hello do you know about iPhone settings? Good ill tell you how to fix time zone problem mine seems to be working
Vzw has worst cuSt service
Hey sorry I'm lost wht is the problem
Thanks ill try to do that but it's hard with Vzw lol
O ya I know there are some sweet people that work at Vzw but if you get the wrong one and they note your account then you have a bigger fight
Man all Vzw wants is money after money and try treat there customers like shit try don't care. If you google Vzw sued Vzw has been sued a lot
Girl Verizon is all about the money they don't care about anyone or anybody. And idk why they told you you had to pay to ship it back you are still with in your 14. Days Hope this helps hit ... See more...
Girl Verizon is all about the money they don't care about anyone or anybody. And idk why they told you you had to pay to ship it back you are still with in your 14. Days Hope this helps hit me back
ALL check devices for cracks on back of phone got an iphone 4 on th e13 and just noticed a crack on it out of the box and vzw not willing to man up and replace it but after fighting with them the... See more...
ALL check devices for cracks on back of phone got an iphone 4 on th e13 and just noticed a crack on it out of the box and vzw not willing to man up and replace it but after fighting with them they are replacing it... vzw is the worst custmore service ever att is 2 vzw just wants your money they dont care about anything eles but money money
the probelm is with verizon don;t let them tell you different you need to call tech support and complainto vzw. Vzw needs as many complaints as they can get and maybe they will do there job.. I p... See more...
the probelm is with verizon don;t let them tell you different you need to call tech support and complainto vzw. Vzw needs as many complaints as they can get and maybe they will do there job.. I put in a ticket yesterday this has been going on for about a month now